PDA

View Full Version : I guess I've finally made a card that truly $uck$

Vintagegal
05-02-2007, 08:22 PM
:wacko:

How come only one person likes it? Is it really *that* bad?

http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=6281&nocache=1

If you think I should do something different, then I welcome suggestions. And, here I was thinking I was "thinking out of the box." I was trying to mix vintage, whimsy and modern styles altogether.

Erin K
05-02-2007, 08:25 PM
I like it! I gave it some love... :)

Vintagegal
05-02-2007, 08:32 PM
Thanks, Erin.....

and oh, BTW..........

Jon is giving you some love right back....because

JON BON JOVI IS YUMMY!

mahodgman
05-02-2007, 08:35 PM
You know what? I think I didn't notice this card in the gallery because of the photo. At first glance, it looks like the background of the card is blue. Of course, it is not, but that is what I saw. So, I think you should scan it!

BTW, I also can't stand it when one of my gallery posts doesn't get any comments. I'm not sure what that says about me (us?) but I hate it! Come on everyone, let's spread some love in the gallery!

inkinupstamps
05-02-2007, 08:49 PM
So sorry I missed this card before but I'm sure glad you have posted again. I love this card. Everything about it! I try very hard to post on all of the gallery photos but some days I'm just not here.

Awesome card! :)

Jennifer

Vintagegal
05-02-2007, 08:49 PM
Mary....I'm PMS-ing........

therefore I feel unloved. But Jon is a hottie.....so I'm feeling better.

I agree........it's time we stop playing Pacman and start spreading some love in the gallery.

JON LOVES YOU, MARY! Don't you forget it!

mahodgman
05-02-2007, 08:53 PM
Mary....I'm PMS-ing........

therefore I feel unloved. But Jon is a hottie.....so I'm feeling better.

I agree........it's time we stop playing Pacman and start spreading some love in the gallery.

JON LOVES YOU, MARY! Don't you forget it!

LOL, I've never been a big Jon fan, but last night on Idol I remember thinking, "Wow how did I miss him in my younger years?" Of course, I know some of his music, but I honestly can't remember being ga ga over him. He looked great last night, and I'm looking forward to seeing him again tonight!

ellie
05-02-2007, 08:53 PM
Actually Ethel, I like it a lot...I just haven't had too much time lately so I just look at the new posts and don't do too much in the gallery...your work always inspires me!