PDA

View Full Version : I'm nervous about American Idol tonight

tojoco
05-02-2007, 09:01 PM
Two contestants will be leaving the show tonight, and I hope it's not Blake or Jordan. Yikes!

Vintagegal
05-02-2007, 09:03 PM
I can't even begin to imagine who will be voted off tonight. This will be an interesting results show.

mahodgman
05-02-2007, 09:11 PM
Well, I can tell you I wouldn't be sad if Phil and Chris left tonight. I would be very very sad if Jordin, Blake, Melinda or Lakesha left! Let me just say that I do like both Phil and Chris, but they are not my favs.

Patty
05-02-2007, 09:14 PM
I'm hoping for Melinda and Lakisha to be left on. I can't say I'm crazy about any of he guys. I think those 2 girls really deserve it.

tojoco
05-02-2007, 09:15 PM
Here is how I would like to see it all played out:

Chris, Phil, Lakesha, Melinda, Blake, Jordan being the winner.

Although I do like all of them.

mahodgman
05-02-2007, 09:17 PM
Here is how I would like to see it all played out:

Chris, Phil, Lakesha, Melinda, Blake, Jordan being the winner.

Although I do like all of them.

Really? You think Jordin over Melinda? I'm actually not worried about Melinda, Blake, Jordin or Lakeesha having a sucessful career no matter what the outcome of the show. I love, love, loved Blake's rendition of Bon Jovi last night.

tojoco
05-02-2007, 09:20 PM
Melinda will be getting a contract from somebody no matter what. I also loved Blake's rendition last night and I know Jordan blew it last night but overall, she has a very powerful voice.

emmcee
05-02-2007, 09:21 PM
For some of us who remember Janis Joplin, do you remember Kelly Clarkson from last week's show and just think of a younger, more sane & sober Janis Joplin. Just a thought

But I do love Blake. Who is this person singing now? Is he someone famous? Bring on Jon

mahodgman
05-02-2007, 09:26 PM
For some of us who remember Janis Joplin, do you remember Kelly Clarkson from last week's show and just think of a younger, more sane & sober Janis Joplin. Just a thought

But I do love Blake. Who is this person singing now? Is he someone famous? Bring on Jon

I must have missed Kelly Clarkson last week. I don't remember seeing her. You should hear Kelly sing Reba McIntyer's Why Haven't I Heard From You. OMG! There was some kind of tribute to Reba show I saw awhile back on CMT that was awsome! Kelly added a kind of blues-y take on the song that was fabulous! I'd love her to record that one.

directmailscrapper
05-02-2007, 09:27 PM
I missed last nite's show but we TiVoed it. I heard I had to catch Blake's performance so I got to watch his last nite -- WOW! I've been a Melinda/Jordin fan, but I'd have to say that he's a real contender! I think Lakeisha is probably going tonite and one of the other 2 guys, probably Phil. This is when it gets tough!

Vintagegal
05-02-2007, 09:28 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if it comes down to Melinda and Blake to be the final two.

I have a feeling Blake will win it though. Not for any particular reason, because Melinda's my favorite to win....but I have a feeling Blake will win this competition.

Vintagegal
05-02-2007, 09:33 PM
awwww.......

I can't help but be sad about tonight's results. They're all such talented singers. I didn't want to see any of them go home. I wish this singer the best and hope someone offers them a contract.

tojoco
05-02-2007, 09:37 PM
One down and one more to go tonight. It is very sad to see any of these 6 leave because they are all really good.

Vintagegal
05-02-2007, 09:55 PM
I am so sad. I know two folks had to go home, but I am still so sad.

kerry
05-02-2007, 10:03 PM
Boo Hoo...I'm so sad about one of them...

I don't really care for that son of Alan Thicke with the high pitched voice. I can't pinpoint why I don't like him. I don't think it's his voice though.

Kerry

Vintagegal
05-02-2007, 10:05 PM
I don't really care for that son of Alan Thicke with the high pitched voice

ITA! He just doesn't sound "right."

Spartymom
05-02-2007, 10:13 PM
Ethel, you avatar rocks! Quite the show tonight. Blake is going to be the next I think. he adds his own spin on things.

spredbirds
05-02-2007, 10:56 PM
All of them are probably going to do well after the show .... the rest are really good. I really like blake though and hope he wins!

-Chelsea

Erin K
05-02-2007, 10:59 PM
who went home, someone pm me, I hate the go home show and don't want to watch it.

Jarie
05-03-2007, 11:05 AM
Robin Thicke is pretty popular but I wasn't impressed with his singing. I didn't know that he was Alan Thicke's son. Is Gloria Loring his mother? She use to play on a soap opera but can't remember which one. She also ended up with Brad (Young and the Restless) after her and Alan split. Does anyone know what I'm talking about.

Janet

BeckyButtshaw
05-03-2007, 11:24 AM
yea! go Blake! :)