PDA

View Full Version : New member here in Massachusetts

dublintoo
11-09-2006, 12:45 PM
Hello Everyone,

My name is Jeanne and I live just outside of Boston. I have been stamping for over 17 years now but I am by no means an "experienced" stamper. I like to make cards for my family and friends for special occasions and the holidays etc. My other interests are quilting, sewing, reading, traveling, horseback riding, photography and I love to bake!!

I actually stumbled into this website after it was posted on another website I belong to. I must admit though, the Santa Face Stamp ( I did order one!!) kept me coming back to check out the site!! It didn't take long for me to join!

iloveflipflops
11-09-2006, 01:09 PM
I am Sherri from NC. I am a SAHM with 2 kids, ages 14 and 11. I have been stamping about 5 years now.

You will soon be addicted to this site like the rest of us :).

Nice to meet ya!

tojoco
11-09-2006, 01:11 PM
Hi Jeanne. Welcome to the Shack. You will find lots of fun, friendly, creative posts here. I look forward to be chatting and swapping with you. I'm Joanne from Collierville, Tennessee.

MidwestStamper
11-09-2006, 02:05 PM
Hi Jeanne--welcome! I'm Lidia from Minnesota. Does your MB name mean that you're Irish? Just curious!

GrammaStamper
11-09-2006, 02:35 PM
Hi Jeanne and welcome to The Stamp Shack. I would suggest that everyone here has trouble logging off from this site. I hope you feel the same. It's just such a great place and so friendly. You'll have fun here, guaranteed!

lost luggage
11-09-2006, 03:50 PM
Welcome, Jeanne- I'm Julie. :) I also spend the majority of my time in thre kitchen, around the oven ;). I've been stamping since September I think.

cindi
11-09-2006, 03:58 PM
It's nice to see another new member!! I'm Cindi from Maine and I stamp and also make prim wood crafts. It's nice to meet ya, have fun here,...we do!:)

Caboverde1
11-10-2006, 03:53 PM
Im actually born and raised in Boston! So hello from a fellow bostonian! Welcome to the Stamp Shack!

TOnii

dublintoo
11-10-2006, 09:20 PM
I really appreciate the posts!!!

Jeanne

scrappinnuts
11-10-2006, 09:29 PM
Hi Jeanne... I am Terry From California...I am married with three children..One daughter in Law and one Grandaughter...You will love this site...Nice to meet you. Terry

laos348
11-11-2006, 07:28 AM
Hi Jeanne and welcome from Connecticut!

Laura

toao
11-11-2006, 08:24 PM
Nice to meet you! I'm Mary from Florida. I've been stamping for many years. I also love scrapbooking, I've done a few quilts, love photography. I have been married almost 17 years and have one little girl that is 5.

Enjoy your journey here at the Stamp Shack!

Mary