PDA

View Full Version : Paris Hilton is going to jail

Vintagegal
05-04-2007, 09:13 PM
I just read on AOL news that Paris Hilton has been sentenced to spend 45 days in jail. The judge said that anything else (electronic monitoring, house arrest, etc. etc) will not be considered as an alternative to time in jail. The girl is to spend it all in the slammer.

Apparently, she violated her probation in a drunk-driving case and she was driving with a suspended license.

When the judge announced the ruling, her mother, Kathy, blurted out, "Can I have your autograph?"

Is the entire Hilton family just a bunch of nut-cases?

ccstampin12
05-04-2007, 09:24 PM
THAT'S HOT!!!!!
lol
JOANIE:laugh:

iloveflipflops
05-04-2007, 09:29 PM
She needs to learn a lesson and if this does it, then that's great ;)

tojoco
05-04-2007, 09:32 PM
Hmmmmm I wonder how she looks in ORANGE! LOL

Kreative Dryve
05-04-2007, 09:33 PM
While I think it's totally awful, drinking and driving, I also think it's sad that she has it all, and still has nothing.........:worried:
makes me think that being rich and fabulous isn't what it's all about, too bad our younger generation doesn't think that way.
She'll probably make money off the occasion though, either by book or movie, or even her own show about her jail time, we all know it didn't hurt Martha!
I hope she and all the others start thinking about the things they do now.
I am still pretty surprised, I thought she would get probation again....

~MJ

GrammaStamper
05-04-2007, 10:03 PM
THAT'S HOT!!!!!
lol
JOANIE:laugh:

Joanie, your response had me and GrampaStamper rolling on the floor!

My3Ds
05-04-2007, 10:04 PM
I hope she's isolated. It may be rough. But OMG enough of her already. I agree - THAT'S HOT. What a flakey family.

ellie
05-05-2007, 02:19 AM
I am glad the judge didn't give her special consideration. After all, she could kill herself or someone else...hopefully, this will help her in the long run.

Sherry
05-05-2007, 07:27 AM
I'm so glad that she's getting jail time. She has absolutely no respect for authority - this was proven when she showed up 18 minutes late for court! And her mother was yelling about how unfair this is and how ridiculous this is? What if Paris had hit and killed someone during one of her drunken car rides? I think Paris got what she deserves.

loobylou
05-05-2007, 07:44 AM
I just saw on the Aussie news that if she doesn't show up to jail by June something her time will be doubled. Didn't they just take her straight in?? that's what would happen here
sarah

tesschap
05-05-2007, 08:19 AM
I'm glad she is getting jail time. They should have also make a stipulation that she could not generate revenue from her stay in the slammer. Some people are such idiots! Drinking and driving is not acceptable.

Janette2
05-05-2007, 08:40 AM
I think that parents have failed with raising their kids...and hereīs the results.

Canadian, eh
05-05-2007, 08:58 AM
I'm another one who is happy to see her go to jail. She's a spoiled brat!

Janette2
05-05-2007, 09:02 AM
I agree with that! It was about the time!

ellie
05-05-2007, 12:34 PM
Maybe her mom should go too...she seems to be defending her daughter's actions! What a disgrace!

Janette2
05-05-2007, 12:37 PM
That would drop her from her pink clouds...to reality!

ccstampin12
05-05-2007, 12:48 PM
I agree....just because you have more money than you can spend in a lifetime doesn't excuse you from bringing up children with scruples, ethics, respect, morals....should I go on???
Those celebrity girls (and guys) who are so out of control right now...they're the ones our young girls (and boys) watch and admire~
THAT's scary!
Joanie

Janette2
05-05-2007, 12:51 PM
Itīs scary because they want to be like them...and celebs are not good role models. Teens thinks that celebs are better than they are (teens) and worship them (well, almost...I have done that, I was crazy New Kids fan in my teenage years)

MyRnAbS
05-05-2007, 07:28 PM
Okay I just want to know, did the mother ask the judge for an autograph or Paris? I'm soooo confused! I think that all those rich folk are a sandwich too short of a picnic.

Paris will be fine, and jail will do her good. I believe she will be the next Martha Stewart in that jailhouse. All the inmates will want to date her

:)

My3Ds
05-05-2007, 07:32 PM
She's gonna be in for a shock.

All the inmates will want to date her

:)

ChristyR
05-05-2007, 09:03 PM
that is gonna be too funny seeing her locked up...i mean come on i don't feel sorry for her one bit. These celebs thank just cause they have more money and they are celebs that they should get special treatment. i think it should be the same for everyone. SHE DONE THE CRIME NOW SHE HAS TO PAY HER TIME. :) maybe this will wake her up before she kills someone or herself

stampcrazyjulie
05-05-2007, 09:07 PM
Justice is finally being done.....Although I seriously doubt that it will deter her from drinking and driving in the future.....She showed how concerned she was when she showed up late for court!

ellie
05-06-2007, 12:48 AM
I feel another reality show coming on!