PDA

View Full Version : Dale Jr. Leaving DEI

Kreative Dryve
05-10-2007, 11:33 AM
I am at a loss, that Jr will not be driving for his daddy's company next year.
It makes me sad, there is too much going on behind the scenes at that company.

I will be a Jr fan no matter where he goes! Or what car he's in!

I am watching his new conference, and he is visibly upset. :(

~MJ

Spartymom
05-10-2007, 11:37 AM
OH that's too sad to hear. I know that there were disagreements with him and the stepmom. I hope that he continues to race. DH is a fan.

emmcee
05-10-2007, 11:44 AM
All of that stuff is a big deal around here. It's sad to see Jr. leave DEI but I think Theresa is holding him back. They are not close at all. But if Jr. wants to win some championships he'll have to move on. I'm a Jr. fan, just love him to pieces. DH is a big Jr. fan too.

spredbirds
05-10-2007, 12:24 PM
I was really suprised that he is leaving DEI ... but I don't think I blame him. I will still be a Jr fan no matter where he ends up.

-Chelsea

Kreative Dryve
05-10-2007, 12:29 PM
I was totally shocked, I thought they might come to an agreement, why would you not sign the most popular driver in NASCAR, it doesn't make good business sense?

After watching the entire press conference, it's pretty clear he has so many options right now, and the world is his for the taking..... it will make me tune into the races even more to hear about all the latest speculation.
I just want him to stay in a CHEVY!!:)

NASCAR is big in my house, right next to Softball.......I live in ESPN-LAND :err:

~MJ

Kreative Dryve
05-10-2007, 12:52 PM
Did you know that Kelly Earnhardt owns a LSS in NC??
I just found that out, heres the link: www.scrapshacknc.com/
Very Cool!

~MJ

maxiesmom
05-10-2007, 05:05 PM
Thanks for the scoop, MJ. I actually was able to tell DH something he didn't know NASCAR related, from our stamping community! hee hee

iloveflipflops
05-10-2007, 05:08 PM
Yes I have been to that scrapbook store MJ. Very nice one at that :). Ellie took me a few weeks ago. loved it!!

ellie
05-10-2007, 07:48 PM
Yup...If you all come to visit, I will take you there! It is a beautiful store with a great inventory.

edie3
05-11-2007, 03:15 PM
I think Teresa has shot herself in the foot!

emmcee
05-11-2007, 03:51 PM
I think Teresa has shot herself in the foot!

I do too and it serves her right. This is just my opinion (not a humble opinion). I've never been fond of her, I think she's just a money-grubber anyway. Dale, Jr. will come out smelling like a rose, well maybe not a rose, but he'll be a champion one of these days. Roses don't smell like tires and gas and oil....but I guess they can for the million dollar races! :eek: :twitcy: :wacko:

edie3
05-11-2007, 09:46 PM
I would love to smell him!!!!