PDA

View Full Version : Apparently I stink.

Erin K
05-11-2007, 11:16 AM
So you know that new company that you could sign up and get chosen to review stamps? Well there was a thread on SCS and the person who is doing that came on. They chose 145 bloggers. Not Erin.

Maybe it's time to realize I need to just enjoy stamping for my own fun and that no one is going to pay me in free stamps to make cards. :wacko:

There is a higher class and I guess I'm not in it.

teabear
05-11-2007, 11:22 AM
Erin, I think you just missed the cut-off. You were gone when we were all signing up. I just got an email from them....115 people were chosen, but tons applied. It sounds like they picked them from the earliest applicants.

Clarissa
05-11-2007, 11:23 AM
Don't be silly- they probably had their quota reached before they got to you!
Your work is FAB!!

Suzanne
05-11-2007, 11:23 AM
They may have gone in the order they received the submissions and the other 145 beat you too the punch.

teabear
05-11-2007, 11:24 AM
oh, and you definitely don't stink! Your stuff is stinkin cute, though. LOL

Erin K
05-11-2007, 11:27 AM
figures that's always me, a day late.

Christie
05-11-2007, 11:28 AM
Oh Erin your work is wonderful. They reached their quota and they said they have a very large waiting list! So maybe since they have so many they will rotate out every couple of months. YOu never know, you still could get picked!

ellie
05-11-2007, 12:44 PM
I agree with Tami...You were on your vacation...believe me Erin, your work is so creative. I think you just didn't find out about it in time.

Spartymom
05-11-2007, 12:47 PM
Erin, don't be so hard on yourself. You do fantastic work.

iloveflipflops
05-11-2007, 12:49 PM
P-U!! Oh wait a minute, you don't stink like that. HA HA I couldn't resist. You do not stink no matter how it is. You are one terrific stamper and I know deep down you know it!! Did you see how many hits you have on your blog? WOW!! Almost 10,000!!! Go Erin Go!!

hutchink
05-11-2007, 12:50 PM
I have not hear anything back from then yet! I must really really really stink then!

I did order a stamp from them and some how it was out of stock-so they refunded my money, and will sent it to me when they get more in for free of charge! Also since they wanted to make it up to me- I got to choose another set of stamps for FREE! So I think it is a really COOL stamp company!

Erin- your work is AWESOME! You have to believe in you and things will happen if you keep trying!

~K

JBgreendawn
05-11-2007, 03:01 PM
They didn't say in advance how many people they were going to pick for the are you ready for these words?

The first round of reviews...

Yes, you read that right they have started a waiting list from all the extra applications they have been receiving since they started this...

You could very well be in the next batch of people...
{{{ Hugs }}}
(and you don't stink either... "i thought that was the puppy"... Insert a sly wicked grin here }

directmailscrapper
05-11-2007, 03:02 PM
Erin, if they picked ME -- it had to be timing. I'm not very prolific! You'll get your chance -- you're going to be a super star! Nancy

mydogstinks2
05-11-2007, 04:13 PM
No way do you stink! Now my dog thats a diffrent story! LOL You just have bad timing like me, but you are one step ahead of me cause I have no idea what you all are talking about!:wacko: