PDA

View Full Version : Happy Mothers Day

jazzypurple853
05-13-2007, 07:24 AM
Sending warm wishes , Happy Mothers Day . May you have a great day.

Vintagegal
05-13-2007, 07:39 AM
Happy Mother's Day to everyone! Hope you have a nice, relaxing day!

loobylou
05-13-2007, 07:44 AM
Thanks. I had a relaxing mother's day. Stayed in my pj's till afternoon. My dh has to work so we all went out for dinner earlier in the week for a mother's day celebration. My own Mum and her partner has the flu so we cancelled Mother's day till next Sunday for her. I lay around with the boys, played UNO checked in here and generally relaxed. The boys both made me cards. One used my Punches, and the other used one stamp on the cards. I love when they write their own words.
I hope you all enjoy a family day with someone you love
Sarah

Vintagegal
05-13-2007, 08:01 AM
Sarah, how sweet of your boys! My son hasn't woken up yet. He's been bugging me all week to teach him how to make bacon and eggs. LOL! I think he wanted to bring me breakfast in bed. Happy belated Mother's Day to you, Sarah! BTW.....my brother should be landing in Hobart in the next 15 hours. He left Los Angeles last night at ten o'clock. I'm guessing it's going to take about 22 - 24 hours for him to get to Tasmania. He'll be there for four days, and then go to Canberra. He's visiting childhood friends.

loobylou
05-13-2007, 08:23 AM
I've never been to Hobart, but I hear it's pretty. Very cold at the moment (probably not by your standards tho'.
I think your son is around the same age as my 2 (11 & 13). I could just imagine the mess and smoke alarm going off if they tried to make Bacon and Eggs. I got a cup of coffee (that was pretty safe, and only got a little spilled on the slate floor) they are sweet.
Sarah

hutchink
05-13-2007, 09:15 AM
Happy Mothers Day everyone!

It is a little after 8am here and everyone is still in bed. We had some outdoor plans today- but it is raining here :( So I guess it will be a day inside stamping for me :) I might have to go back to the stamp store since they have that nice sale... and I know that my DH and boys have not gotten me anything, yet :(

~K

iloveflipflops
05-13-2007, 09:38 AM
I got a big huge cookie pizza so guess what I had for breakfast :). Mmmmm. It was delish!!

DH is going to make poached eggs on toast for brunch since i just had to have a bite of that cookie.

Isn't it cute?

hutchink
05-13-2007, 09:41 AM
WOW it is so beautiful! How could you eat that, Sherri?

~K

iloveflipflops
05-13-2007, 09:42 AM
If its chocolate chip ANYTHING, I will eat it - no matter how pretty it is!! HA HA

ccstampin12
05-13-2007, 09:54 AM
Happy Mother's Day, everyone!
This morning, our DS called at 6:40 from Poland to wish me a HMD. Sweet guy!
Our younger DD sent me stamps with her photo on them a few days ago...she'll call when CA wakes up!
Spoke with older DD in Greece, and she and our grandchildren are doing well.
DH gave me some things including a cute ladybug tote bag and a CD, and a watch! Why is it easier to buy a new watch than replace a battery? LOL
DH and I couldn't scare up any one to come with us to a Brunch Buffet this morning, so we'll go alone....food is always good no matter what!
Have a great day, everyone!
HUGS
Joanie

MidwestStamper
05-13-2007, 10:21 AM
Happy Mother's Day! My dear cat woke me up at 6:30 a.m. so I've already been out for a walk with DH. When I got home, my sons had made waffles, so I had one--yum! The best part though: my 17 year old gave me a hug! He's not normally the hugging type, so I was very happy! :D

Canadian, eh
05-13-2007, 10:45 AM
Happy Mother's Day everyone.

mahodgman
05-13-2007, 10:47 AM
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms! My mom lives in another state, so I'm going to call her in a bit. I don't want to call too early in case she is sleeping in today. I'm going to visit my grandmother today and my aunt who just lost her husband.

mustangsarah
05-13-2007, 10:51 AM
Happy Mother's Day!!!!
Hope everyone enjoys the day!!

cindi
05-13-2007, 11:25 AM
to all you moms out there!!!
Hope you are queen for the day!
:)

Vintagegal
05-13-2007, 11:32 AM
Just got back from breakfast at a nice restaurant, with DS. I had crepes and a mimosa. DS had french toast and orange juice. And, when we were getting ready to leave, the server brought me this HUGE chocolate eclair and a rose. All moms were to get one, I guess. We came home and DS gave me a book he'd written at school. It had poems and stories and puzzles. It's pretty cool. Also, he gave me a teddy bear and a 3/4 sleeve shirt. What a darling boy I have! DH has called and my parents have called. DH said my mother's day gift will be whatever I want out of the new SU catty. Yee-haaaa!

GrammaStamper
05-13-2007, 11:45 AM
Happy Mother's Day to everyone!
I have had 2 phone calls so far, expecting 2 more, I hope.
DH hasn't got anything planned that I know of, so I get to make him breakfast and bring him coffee. What's wrong with this picture!
Have a great day, all.

Kreative Dryve
05-13-2007, 06:39 PM
Hope everyone is having a great day.
We got back last night from a softball tourney, and I am always wiped out after 2 days full of games, even a spectator like me gets worn down.
Lucky me, my DH and the kiddos let me nap, and the boys did the breakfast dishes while my DD did some laundry.
~MJ

teabear
05-13-2007, 06:50 PM
Happy Mother's Day everyone. Having a beautiful day here...posted my gifts from Kyle on my blog :)

JBgreendawn
05-13-2007, 11:31 PM
Hope you all had beautiful days with your families,
regardless of if you are a mama or not!
:kiss: