PDA

View Full Version : I have always wanted to ask

Patty
05-13-2007, 08:33 PM
HOW do you ladies chat and stamp at the same time? I sign on, then I go play a "few" games of solitare--then I look to see what's new here--and before you know it--my time is up and I never stamped! And if you get into a chat---how on earth do you get anything done????:confused:

Erin K
05-13-2007, 08:38 PM
I have totally seperate message board time from when I have stamping time. I can check in and out of the MB all day pretty much, but I can only stamp when my boys are sleeping so that's when I do that. :)

Usually late into the night, but sometimes at naptime.

hbpuppy
05-13-2007, 10:04 PM
We have some good multi-taskers around here. I'm not very good at it. I'll go to leave a comment in the gallery and forget that I'm in the middle of a chat. I think the chatty girls are use to me by now. I guess I'm better at doing things in clumps. Like, I made 9 ATCs this morning. I'll do a bunch of gallery comments in a clump. I'll catch up on the mb every couple of hours. That kind of thing.

JBgreendawn
05-13-2007, 11:26 PM
I hardly every use the chat features... sorry not much help,
but i also never am disconnected from the internet, so, i pop in and out when I'm home.
(like now)
:)

iloveflipflops
05-14-2007, 05:50 AM
I have been known to multi-task. One day on here I was: in chat, listing things to sell on ebay, doing laundry, stamping ... you get the picture! HA HA

It helps my laptop is now in my stamp room :)

loobylou
05-14-2007, 06:51 AM
I am almost always putting a card together or colouring when I chat. Some ppl have been known to play arcade games and chat at the same time! Most of my reading the messageboard is done when you guys are asleep (time zones and everything!!) so when I am here at the same time as others I tend to chat and create.
Sarah

Christie
05-14-2007, 10:26 AM
Well unfortunatley for me my computer isn't in my craft room. I chat take a break and clean, come and chat some more, take a break and stamp, then sometimes I come and chat some more! LOL! I"m addicted!

GrammaStamper
05-14-2007, 10:30 AM
Well unfortunatley for me my computer isn't in my craft room.

Same here, but if I'm at my computer, I usually stay for quite a while. If I'm stamping, I'm usually so wrapped up in it I don't come back to the computer until I'm ready to post a pic. I need a laptop for my craft room, I guess.