PDA

View Full Version : Happy Saturday Everyone :)

teabear
10-14-2006, 01:07 PM
Just want to say that I'm so happy I found this site. I love the set up and I just posted a few cards that I made last night. It's been stormy & rainy here since last night, so I plan to make some more cards since football is on :) LOL. I hope you all have a creative day.

Whoopsie Daisy!
10-14-2006, 01:12 PM
I love it here too.

Jane

lost luggage
10-14-2006, 02:01 PM
This is the best site ever!

I used to dread Saturday and Sunday (unless the Chargers are playing) because DH gets so worked up like he thinks he's "on the team" or something...watching EVERY game. Now I just go to my craft room! Now I can't wait for basketball...the world series....lol

keltie
10-14-2006, 04:02 PM
I love it too. Lots of good tips .I already learned some much. Really enjoy the chat room, great people here.
Heather

pixel8ed
10-14-2006, 06:50 PM
Is it bad that I've been wanting a big rain storm so I can stay in and stamp? lol I have so much I want to do, but I keep having to run errands or clean and things like that. There's got to be a good rain coming soon though! :D

stampcrazyjulie
10-14-2006, 10:06 PM
Hello, Tami! This is a fun new site, isn't it? I am glad to see that you are over here too! :) My DH doesn't watch Sports, so I just have to pray that he falls asleep early so that I can sneak downstairs to my Stamp Room! LOL!:)