PDA

View Full Version : I can't sleep - too much on my mind!!

iloveflipflops
05-17-2007, 03:00 AM
This is the 2nd night in a row, my mind is just working overload and I can't sleep :(. :arghh:

Anyone else up?

MyRnAbS
05-17-2007, 03:11 AM
I am!! I love to stay up when I don't have anything to do the next day. What do you have where your at? Over here in south texas it's 2:11am, and last night I went to bed at 5:00am, and woke up at 11am :)

Vintagegal
05-17-2007, 07:10 AM
Do either of you ladies take sleep-aids like Ambien CR? I've taken Ambien and it knocks me out within 30 - 45 minutes. I wake up feeling like I'm slightly hung-over, but at least I get some really good sleep. Maybe something to consider?

MyRnAbS
05-17-2007, 03:27 PM
Ethel,
I don't think I need sleeping aids. You're going to freak out, but I love to sleep!! It's just that when I'm off from school I stay up real late and then sleep in, since the girls are in school I rest all day ;) I love to be up all night because there's no one else awake. I do my scrapbooking then. As a matter of fact, I'm going to try to do more work now because I'm feeling very inspirational. I do want to get some sleeping aids for the dh, he does have insomnia like my good friend mary jayne. He drives me crazy, cause when I do have to go to school he makes a lot of noise in and out of the house that I get a little cranky! ;) Thank you so very much for your awesome advice!! I can just imagine if mary jayne reads this she'll be like, "if she takes a sleeping aid, she'll never be awake!" bwahahahahahhahah!