PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else watch CSI

Erin K
05-17-2007, 10:05 PM
I won't ruin it but I'm MAD!

mydogstinks2
05-17-2007, 10:09 PM
YES!!! I just got done yelling at my tv! I HATE it when they do that! Why can't they just have a good season ending like Medium did. It's not like were not going to watch it next season.

Erin K
05-17-2007, 10:10 PM
I'm so mad I could spit! I HATE that didn't they do that a while back with Nick and those horrid ants? What's wrong with them? I have half a mind NOT to watch next season.

Jovi
05-17-2007, 11:49 PM
I love to watch CSI… but I missed it tonight. Riley (my daughter) had softball game this evening... you'll have to tell me what happened!

:cry: <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

stampinmom3
05-18-2007, 05:21 AM
I haven't really watched it this season since it is on the same time as Gray's. When Gray's was a rerun it didn't even really interest me this year. I'm not sure why, cause I've always loved the Las Vegas ones, but they have gotten a little too wierd and to be honest I'm over the whole miniature thing already. I do try to faithfully watch the Miami one though, it hasn't started to pluck my nerves yet. Just my two cents..

My3Ds
05-18-2007, 08:51 AM
I was a little disappointed, it was a little like who shot J.R. (for those of you old enough to remember). I'm sure Sara will be fine. What did you think when Grissom had his throat slashed? I was like why isn't anyone helping him, but then of course I found out why. :O

Erin K
05-18-2007, 08:58 AM
I thought it would be better if she slashed him. Not if he died or anything but just interesting.

My3Ds
05-18-2007, 09:41 AM
Erin - you made me giggle. I agree though, I thought if she did something it would have been more interesting.

gigibee
05-18-2007, 11:32 AM
I too was disappointed with the ending. I read somewhere that Sara was in contract talks and the outcome could depend on decisions made. I found the whole show a little strange this year. I really like CSI Miami too.

Konnie

Kreative Dryve
05-18-2007, 04:15 PM
I really liked the story line with the mini's, the details were amazing.
I'll miss the story next season. I liked the groups reaction to Grissom mentioning his and Sara's relationship.
I only watch CSI, Las Vegas, and NY, have never been a fan of the red headed man, what's his name, but thats JMO.
I will definately be back for next season..

~MJ

Erin K
05-18-2007, 04:26 PM
I only watch the original, the rest are dead to me.

Clarissa
05-18-2007, 05:25 PM
I thought they said as a prelude to last nights episode that one CSI dies...... who in the heck knows. I love this show too and will miss the miniature killer too- although maybe she'll get away and resurface.

Erin K
05-18-2007, 05:31 PM
I love that she was a girl killer!

I tried to stop watching that show but it didn't work.

Oh!!! Did you see those dolls that were at the victim's house? Those are McFarlane dolls and my DH collects the "sports picks" ones. That's what his message board is all about. They were all chatting away about them being in the show.

www.spawn.com is the site.