PDA

View Full Version : My babies are STILL up!

Erin K
05-19-2007, 12:31 AM
Ok, they didn't take naps they fussed all naptime and now at 12:30 am they are still up! They are fussing and won't fall alseep.

I'm freaking out and very tired.

hbpuppy
05-19-2007, 12:39 AM
ok. time to drug them. any benadryl in the house? maybe they are just cranky because they don't feel good.

Erin K
05-19-2007, 12:42 AM
ok. time to drug them. any benadryl in the house? maybe they are just cranky because they don't feel good.

we all have colds and I just did give them benadryl! They are sniffy anyhow so it's not JUST to drug them... maybe they can't sleep because they are too snuffy...

:swoon:

hbpuppy
05-19-2007, 12:49 AM
poor little guys. when my niece is sick, no matter what kind of illness, she throws up. Coughing always leads to puking in our house.

We use to always give her lavender baths to put her to sleep. It almost always worked. What would supernanny do at a time like this?

ellie
05-19-2007, 12:52 AM
I know it's late but how about a nice warm bath and a little warm milk. Sometimes that helps.
When my kids were stuffy, I used Vicks Vapor Rub. I had 2 kids with asthma and allergies and they were often stuffy. That stuff was like the miracle salve. I would rub just a little on thier chest and it helped to clear thier sinuses so they could breathe easier.
I KNOW you must be tired....hang in there. Maybe you can sleep late tomorrow.

Erin K
05-19-2007, 12:58 AM
I think they are sleeping now. I don't dare check them, they are quiet.

hbpuppy
05-19-2007, 01:00 AM
quiet is good. now go get some rest. I'm sure you need it. Sick kids can be exhausting.