PDA

View Full Version : Clothes, I got some!

Erin K
05-19-2007, 05:24 PM
So I've needed bras forever, still wearing maternity and nursing ones! :elvis: and of course my girls are a totally different size, shape and location from before I had the boys. :no2: So I went to Penny's and tried on literally about 25 bras, then gave up, then this friendly lady asked if I'd like to be fitted, WOW, I had NO IDEA what size bra I wore, then she made me try this particular one she said was good for me and guess what... YUP, it fit perfectly, I bought a stack of them.

then down stairs to pants. I found TONS of cool looking capri's that fit well. Usually they are super long on me because I'm short. But these are all perfect and I got 3 pair, but could have gotten like 7 pair no problem. There were sales too. :)

It was great! I have clothes now! Hurray. :spinny:

Spartymom
05-19-2007, 05:38 PM
Yeah, glad to hear it worked out. Penneys does offer fittings! I just spent 95.00 on 2 bras at Victoria Secrets! Ug. But they the straps don't fall down and I was always pulling my generic bra straps up.

cindi
05-19-2007, 05:55 PM
nothing like having the right bra!!!!
I assume you must be feeling better.
YAY!
:)

My3Ds
05-19-2007, 06:23 PM
Isn't fun to get new clothes that you really like. I could certainly stand to go shopping - but with kids, you know how that goes. :) Does this mean you are feeling better too?

toao
05-19-2007, 08:36 PM
I swear by Victoria's Secret bras. I wear the body by Victoria FULL coverage "lined" version. In size 34DD...(which I was fitted for) I was having spillage issues before, and now it's perfect! And comfortable too. I would suggest to every woman I know...GET FITTED, it truly truly helps. They will measure you at VS if you ask.

Mary

Erin K
05-19-2007, 10:32 PM
Turns out pants were too big, I spend all day hiking them up. Brian is mad at me for buying too big pants, he tried to tell me. He said, "Well get a belt"

hutchink
05-19-2007, 10:42 PM
Well I never knew you could get fitted for a bra! Wow that is neat! I will have to do it!

~K

ccstampin12
05-19-2007, 10:43 PM
I love to get new things.
Are your girls all perky now? LOL
I LOVE the Oprah bra....I only bought one, but it is great....even makes MY poor old girls perky!!!
Enjoy your new bras and pants....too bad they're too big!
Joanie

Erin K
05-19-2007, 11:10 PM
I didn't know there was an oprah bra.

yea, it's sorta fun to have pants be too big though! makes me feel skinny.

heehee

smileycollector
05-20-2007, 12:14 AM
Good for you Erin! You gotta take care of those girls... lol

mydogstinks2
05-20-2007, 05:22 AM
Well it's about time you found stuff! :nod: Go back and exchange the pants for a smaller size and your all set!

ccstampin12
05-20-2007, 11:41 AM
The Oprah bra is one she recommended a while ago...she probably doesn't even like it anymore...who knows?
It is sinfully expensive, and if DH ever knew I spent that much I'd be in deep trouble!!!
(online shopping is the best!)
LOL
Joanie

Kreative Dryve
05-20-2007, 07:46 PM
A fitted bra, what the heck is that like??
I haven't worn a regular bra in about 10 years.
I am totally into wearing sports bras, but I do buy the good fitting ones.
I might have to switch back one of these days, and be fitted.

Congrats on the new clothes, it's so fun to have clothes that fit.

~MJ

ChristyR
05-20-2007, 09:54 PM
glad to hear you got some new things...it is so fun to go shopping and actually be able to find stuff you like :)