PDA

View Full Version : Do you have your Father's Day card done yet?

iloveflipflops
05-20-2007, 11:30 AM
I found this stamp at HL yesterday and it had no price on it. In fact, this particular HL had NO STAMPS besides this one stamp. I have no idea if they moved them or what but I looked high and low and the only person I could find to ask had just started that day. She called someone to come give her a price on the stamp and they never came so she says "How does $3.99 sound?" I said "that sounds great". Its a manly stamp by Tin Can Mail called Simple Pleasures and I really like it. Now I just gotta get busy and make a Father's Day card with it :)

cindi
05-20-2007, 11:38 AM
I don'tn have mine done yet, still toying around with ideas for it.
:)

hutchink
05-20-2007, 11:42 AM
I do not have mine done either! I just ordered some stamps last week...still waiting on them to get here!

Can wait to see what your stamp looks like!

~K

cindi
05-20-2007, 11:44 AM
show us your new stamp!!
Your teasing us!!
:)

moosemama
05-20-2007, 11:51 AM
I have about 7 of them made! lol. Last year, we had a card group and the theme was fathers day. Well, the group had to cancel the meeting so I have these cards left over. I can't remember if I used one of them last year or not for my Dad. Guess I better make a different one just to be on the safe side! We want to see a pic of your new stamp!!!

Canadian, eh
05-20-2007, 12:03 PM
Thanks for the reminder. I totally forgot that I need to get one done! Can't wait to see your H.L. stamp!

1of2shoes
05-20-2007, 12:24 PM
My dad has only been gone a year, but I miss him so much. I made him a card anyways, and I'll keep it for myself.

buggainok
05-20-2007, 01:07 PM
My dad has only been gone a year, but I miss him so much. I made him a card anyways, and I'll keep it for myself.

Aww, Debbie, I'm sorry about your dad, but that is the sweetest thing ever to make him a card.

iloveflipflops
05-20-2007, 02:53 PM
I just added my card to the gallery

Christie
05-20-2007, 05:47 PM
No father's day card done here yet. Id idn't even do mothers day cards. I'm feeling lazy this year!

Firecracker
05-21-2007, 07:31 PM
We (sis and I) always buy him one. We like to find one that makes him laugh. He waits to see what we find each year. Hugs, Heather

Jovi
05-22-2007, 12:32 AM
Nope… I don’t have one made. :eek:
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> </o:p>
This is the last week of school for my kiddos and I’ve been trying to get some stuff finished before Friday. Hopefully this weekend I’ll get a card made!

MyRnAbS
05-22-2007, 03:00 AM
First of all, Lucky you!! That sounds somewhat cheap for a stamp. I dunno maybe it's a small one? Either way, congratulations on a great find.

Second of all, I am still trying to get mine done. I need to make 4. Three for my dh, one from each dd and of course from me ;) then one for my FIL(God bless him, he's awesome).

Third of all, When is father's day? :no2: :err: :spinny:

tesschap
05-22-2007, 08:44 AM
Beautiful card Sherri. I haven't done my fathers day cards yet - heck I still haven't finished my May birthday cards! This is so not like me!

Sherry
05-22-2007, 01:19 PM
Yep - just uploaded mine to the gallery!

JBgreendawn
05-22-2007, 07:53 PM
Nope:huh: but i found some stamps last Friday to make them with:D ...
( they are on the virtual swap forum board if anyone else needs some images to play with. )

Clarissa
05-22-2007, 08:18 PM
I too lost my father 7 months ago so I don't think I'll be making any this year, and no other men that qualify to receive a card like that from me.
I will love going through the gallery though looking at all your great designs!

MyRnAbS
05-22-2007, 08:24 PM
I too lost my father 7 months ago so I don't think I'll be making any this year, and no other men that qualify to receive a card like that from me.
I will love going through the gallery though looking at all your great designs!

:cry: I'm sorry clarissa!!