PDA

View Full Version : I broke my finger!

mydogstinks2
05-21-2007, 02:25 PM
I knew things were going a little too smoothly! My Niece can over with her boys yesterday and I was playing with her 6 year old. He kicked at me and I was grabbing for his leg and pow. It hurt bad at first but then was kinda ok. When DH finished mowing the lawn we took the boys out for a boat ride. My finger started to swell up and turn a really pretty purple. We went to the store and I got a splint thingy for it and some Tylenol. Now this morning I can't even move the stupid thing! However it is still the pretty purple!

MyRnAbS
05-21-2007, 07:01 PM
:cry2: Hope you feel better!!

shuggy
05-21-2007, 07:22 PM
did you go have it checked out?

hope it is doing better!

directmailscrapper
05-21-2007, 07:28 PM
I've always liked purple! Sorry about your finger, though. Which hand? Can you still stamp? :-) Nancy

ellie
05-21-2007, 07:29 PM
I hope your feeling better today. I hope it's not your stamping hand!!

mjbonoan
05-21-2007, 08:33 PM
Sorry to heat that... you need to check it out before it gets any worse.

Tantalize
05-22-2007, 12:29 AM
OMG. You need to get it checked out, if you havent already! Yikes, I hope things go well in the healing process. <3

Robinkay
05-22-2007, 10:04 AM
Chris won't go to the doctor for ANYTHING!!! Ok Chris I'm gonna tell them about you...She hasnt seen a doctor in YEARS!!! No annual checkups no nothing!!! I hope everyone gets on you case! Here her sister BOTH have cancer and she wont go get a simple checkup. You know there are people who NEED you so PLEASE dont be selfish and make us loose YOU to something stupid. I have just started to get to know you better and I(& everyone else) would loose someone very special! You stinka!
Robinkay :P

midnitecreations
05-22-2007, 01:33 PM
Well, as long as it's a "pretty" purple. Yikes. If my finger did that, I'd be at a doctor pronto. There are some things you're not supposed to self-medicate woman, unless of course there is medicinal alchol involved. lol. Seriously, see a doc.

teabear
05-22-2007, 04:10 PM
Chris, how are you doing now? I'm hoping you went in to get your finger looked at. Ouch!

Patty
05-25-2007, 12:12 PM
Sounds painful--sorry to hear this happened to you. Sounds like you are a little "slow" at seeing a doctor--what if it heals wrong--you might never get the full use of that finger again---Speaking of seeing the doctor, I have lost 2 friends--about 50 yrs old--because they ignored symptoms--hoped it would go away. One day of beng uncomfortable (or whatever you call going to the doctor) is worth what you go through once you wait past the point of no return. Please take care of yourself--if not for your own sake, for your friends and family.

Jovi
05-25-2007, 12:30 PM
Ouchy... Hopefully it will heal quickly!