PDA

View Full Version : update on very sad...and Glinda...

ellie
05-24-2007, 08:45 PM
I have learned that the children were in fact there...one of them is at least 10. It was a troubled marriage I guess and it seems that she was having an affair with the other victim and her husband killed both of them. I just can't even process this....please keep all of them in your prayers.
Glinda, it happened in Warsaw ... is that near you?

dreis1
05-24-2007, 08:57 PM
Ellie, This is about 100 miles North of where I live. Will keep all of them in my prayers. Glinda

Robinkay
05-24-2007, 10:08 PM
Ellie- Here is a link to an article about the incident...

http://www.timesuniononline.com/main.asp?SectionID=2&SubSectionID=224&ArticleID=26311

Robinkay

RDRD4
05-24-2007, 10:38 PM
That is so sad.

ellie
05-24-2007, 11:00 PM
Robinkay,
Thank you so much for posting the article. I wasn't sure how old her children were and also that her mother was there. What a nightmare.

Spartymom
05-24-2007, 11:12 PM
Very, very sad. Prayers for the family.

MyRnAbS
05-24-2007, 11:31 PM
OMG!! Poor children! Sending prayers to them right away!

mjbonoan
05-25-2007, 02:40 AM
This is the saddest thing that can happend to any woman and her children.... I handled domestic violence cases for about 14 years while I was employed at the County Attorney's Office. Ten years ago my first cousin was killed by her husband in front of their 6 year old son. Today he is a fugitive of the United States wanted not only for her homicide but also for about 20 counts of possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver. I attended numerous conferences and listened to many speeches by both educators and battered wives and I still wouldn't know what the solution is to stop domestic violence. This sad story of Mrs. Mora not only reminds me of my cousins death but also of the beatings I endured while I was married to my exhusband who threatened to kill me every single day until the day I finally walked out and left him. Poor souls and poor children, my heart goes out to them...

mydogstinks2
05-25-2007, 08:19 AM
So sad to hear happen. I'm glad they have him in custody, the Indiana police can be very slow in working on crimes. I hate how that artical makes him out to be a saint and the only thing it says about her is her "affair". Talk about kicking people when they are down.

lisaguyon
05-25-2007, 09:01 PM
More prayers for these poor children ar going up. SO sad.

ellie
05-25-2007, 09:38 PM
I think domestic abuse is WAY more common than most people think. MJ...I am sure you would agree. Also, Chris is right, the article really makes her out to be the "bad" one because of the affair...I didn't think of that before. My heart breaks for those children and not only for the young woman's family but the family of this man too.