PDA

View Full Version : MustangSarah

suzi_f
11-11-2006, 07:16 AM
Your cards in the gallery are AMAZING!!! The detail work, OMG! Get on here & start talking to us. I want to know how you do the things you do!

inkinupstamps
11-11-2006, 07:24 AM
I've been viewing MustangSarah's work in the gallery and it is amazing. What a talent! Such attention to detail and artistry. Tell us about yourself. Do you teach? (I know you could teach me a lot!) Again, your gallery cards are fabulous!!

GrammaStamper
11-11-2006, 09:18 AM
I would like to add my compliments to you, Sarah. I love your work, too! It's amazing. Can't wait to see what you do when you get the veggie dresses images. And, yes, we will pick your brains for how you do the stuff you do, so be prepared to tell all!

iloveflipflops
11-11-2006, 10:12 AM
I have been admiring your cards in the gallery too. WOW. You must've been hiding under a rock, we want to know !!!! :)

Love all your stuff by the way!

mustangsarah
11-11-2006, 06:41 PM
I have been admiring your cards in the gallery too. WOW. You must've been hiding under a rock, we want to know !!!! :)

Love all your stuff by the way!

Thank you all for your kind words.

I've been carding for little over a year and I love it, I am not much of a stamper, other than to stamp a saying. I would love to learn, and I am sure you all can teach me.
So funny when you say , have I been hiding under a rock,
I am orginally from NF(The Rock),lol, moved to NS, 4 yrs ago and live in the beautiful Annapolis valley.I was a seamstress and now work a hardware store.

Christie
11-11-2006, 06:48 PM
I agree with the rest of the ladies. Your work is wonderful. I think I need to come over and have you give me lessons!! I really like your rooster card. It's such a cute idea and I've never seen, or thought about doing a rooster card. Maybe I'll go out and see what I can find in way of paper!! Thanks for sharing your work.