PDA

View Full Version : Rowdy And Mj Say Thanks...

mjbonoan
05-30-2007, 12:40 AM
to all the great gals who took the time to send us cards, with well wishes and goodies. Boy does he love his goodies!!! Thank you so much for your kindness, prayers, good vibes, and good thoughts. :) Rowdy is doing great, he has a limp, but I guess it will take a while for it to go away, if it ever does. He is almost his playful self all over again... The vet almost cost me an arm and a leg... Would I do it again?? Of course I would... like someone said on one of the posts, " I can make more money, but I can't replace Rowdy!! " I will be posting a picture of Rowdy and all the stuff we got. Hopefull I'll get it done by this weekend...

If you want to take a peek at Rowdy, there's a "not so good" picture of him and my brother on my blog. (I took it last night, but didn't notice that I was covering the flash with my hand!!!:swoon: )

THANKS SO MUCH TO EVERYONE!!!!
A BIG (((HUG))) FROM ME, AND A WET LICK FROM ROWDY!!!

PS... I also wanted to thank Myrna... I have a feeling, she had something to do with this!!!

MyRnAbS
05-30-2007, 12:59 AM
YAY!! I'm so glad that he's doing well!!! Gotta love that Rowdy!! ;)

tesschap
05-30-2007, 08:07 AM
What great news Mary Jayne. I have been keeping you and Rowdy in my thoughts and prayers and was hoping to read some good news when I finally had a chance to check in here. I'm so happy for all of you.

MidwestStamper
05-30-2007, 08:14 AM
Great news about Rowdy--I visited your Blog for the first time, and it's very nice. Some fun pictures of you!

ccstampin12
05-30-2007, 09:04 AM
Great news!
So happy Rowdy will be running around being rowdy soon!
Joanie

hutchink
05-30-2007, 09:11 AM
So glad to hear that Rowdy is doing great! So glad we have some good news here at the shack!

~K

spredbirds
05-30-2007, 09:21 AM
Glad Rowdy is doing better! Who doesn't like getting treats in the mail??? Glad he enjoyed them. -Chelsea

ellie
05-30-2007, 11:26 AM
Yipppeeee! I am so happy that he is doing well.

mjbonoan
07-23-2007, 12:18 AM
I receive one more package today from LinzyD... I love it, thank you so much Linzy! I love the picture frame, I'll be taking a picture of Rowdy when I come back from my elections conference nexte week and I'm putting it at my County Clerk's office for everyone to see. Love the ribbon and all the treats, both Rowdy's and mine!

Thanks again!

JBgreendawn
07-23-2007, 09:45 AM
oh I have been wanting to ask how he was doing?
this is great that you posted!
(is he still in the crate? how long does he have to go with that?)