PDA

View Full Version : I posted cards from my crop last night

Erin K
11-11-2006, 04:29 PM
http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=675&cat=500&ppuser=44
http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=676&cat=500&ppuser=44

Well it was an eventful night. First of all applause to me, I brought my own low piont dinner from home instead of going out with the girls! Hurray Erin!

Well there was stupid drama. The girls that I've been friendly with for a while were just NASTY mean to the girl who works there. Apparently it's been going on for a while. I've only been to the two crops, I've just mostly seen them all at Stamp Club up there which is only once a month. Anyhow Michelle, the girl who works there, is super nice and I really don't know what's the deal. But I will say I paid a little attention and they were totally nasty to her. It makes no sense at all. I like these girls fine, I'm glad they are friendly to me and I enjoy stamping with them, but after last night I'm just sorta in shock. It was very much like middleschool. Michelle was giving me a ride home after and they got snarky with me about that! Then after they left she started crying. Yes and adult woman crying because of these ladies. I was helping her clean up, because honestly, was I just gonna sit there watching her clean when she was giving me a ride home? And she was just super upset. So we talked for a while. I'm not in this mess and I'm not getting in it, but I honestly thank the Lord that I've never given her the impression that I'm part of the meanness ya know? She said when it's all of us there she feels like I'm the only one she can count on to be nice! I never thought of it that much honestly, I just chat a bit and do my stuff ya know? Course that's why I made 29 cards and everyone else made like 1 or 2. Which is fine if they don't mind.

Anyhow the good part is that after really talking to Michelle I feel like she could become a good friend, she has kids, one is 7is I think and one 3 so that's fun. She's just a really nice girl. I'm glad I was able to be a sholder to cry on. I'm very dissipointed in my other "friends" though. But I'm not gonna make a big deal out of it. Just watch myself and remove myself if they start to get ugly about anyone ya know?

Ok, so that's what happened to me.

When Brian got home that cat that's been hanging around was in the house on the couch asleep! Our cats were right there too and didn't care! Shocking! It's out again, but Brian wants me to set up to get it shots and a checkup.

teabear
11-11-2006, 04:41 PM
You are such a sweetie. It always amazes me how mean women can be to each other sometimes. I see it all the time. Good for you to continue to be kind and not join in with the mean ones. I hope you find a good friend in the nice one. Good for you on all the cards you made...you amaze me. I'm going to the gallery to check it out... oh yeah, and what is the new kitty's name?

Erin K
11-11-2006, 04:42 PM
We are letting Stephen name the new kitty so it's name is...

Kitty!

GrammaStamper
11-11-2006, 04:52 PM
Yeah, women sometimes can be difficult, to say the least. I'm glad you think you and she could be friends and that you've made up your mind to remove yourself when things get icky! Everyone needs a good friend and you may be hers. Good for you, Erin.

mahodgman
11-11-2006, 08:53 PM
Ak! I really hate that petty mean stuff. I really try hard to get along with everyone, and I just don't understand why others don't think that is important too. We are all more alike than we are different!