PDA

View Full Version : Funny story about Stephen today (has farts and poo, but not too gross)

Erin K
05-30-2007, 11:29 PM
You may know I'm having potty training issues. Well not ME, I know how to use the potty like a big girl, Stephen is having issues. He keeps taking his diaper off when no one is looking THEN going potty. He doesn't want us to know... It's a messy gross problem.

We encourage him to tell us when he has to potty.

This evening he run up to me, "Uh Ohh, mommy peee!" (It's ALL pee to him) So of course I drop everything and race to the bathroom with him. Rip off the diaper and stick him on the toilet. I turn on the water (this helps) and he starts peeing. He pees for at least a minute, maybe more the whole time FARTING too! It gets better! Over and over he says "Uh Oh mommy, BROTHER fart" and points at Ethan who is watching from the hall. He is blaming his farts on his brother even though I'm standing right there watching him do it..

AND today when he pooed in his room during nap time he told me "puppy", his stuffed animal did it! This was LESS funny due to the poo I had to clean up.

LinzyD
05-30-2007, 11:33 PM
That's really cute...although not quite fair...poor little Ethan can't talk well enough to defend himself yet! :)

GrammaStamper
05-31-2007, 06:18 AM
He sounds like a typical male --- blame the dog! That's too funny, not about having to clean it up though!

My3Ds
05-31-2007, 06:46 AM
Poor Ethie can't even defend himself.

mydogstinks2
05-31-2007, 07:47 AM
LOL the farting part is too funny! The poop in bed not so funny, at least for you! lol

emmcee
05-31-2007, 08:32 AM
Poor Ethan getting the blame! One of these days, Stephen will get the hang of the potty business, but it takes a while. It should be easier to train Ethan because maybe he'll watch Stephen use the potty. :nod:

Robinkay
05-31-2007, 08:32 AM
Oh how darling. (xcept for clean up) But the blaming thing sounds just like someone I know... doesnt it chris? ;P

Robinkay

logcabincreations
05-31-2007, 09:23 AM
It's definitely a boy thing (I have 3 of them) and believe me when I say...bodily noises in my house are never ending.

BeckyButtshaw
05-31-2007, 11:51 AM
So cute! I just loved potty training. Soon I'll be back to square one again for a couple years....

Christie
06-01-2007, 07:58 AM
LOL! That's funny Erin, well most of it anyway. How clever of him to blame someone else