PDA

View Full Version : Are you ever surprised by the size of the stamps you buy online?

directmailscrapper
06-01-2007, 05:31 PM
I have to remember to pay more attention to the details when I order stamps! I just got my big order from Addicted -- and although I love all of the stamps I bought -- some of them we a LOT bigger than I imagined them! This will be interesting!

I think a couple of them are CRYING out for a Virtual Swap -- I'll let you know!

Nancy

MyRnAbS
06-01-2007, 05:51 PM
hahahhaa!! Yes mine are always a big surprise. Well now I try to always ask Mary Jayne the sizes, she's real good about those things. Come to think of it, she's good at anything......Okay well she's just pure Genius!!

I can't wait to see your stamps!!!!

Vintagegal
06-01-2007, 07:36 PM
Nancy, I felt the same way about a stamp I just bough from StampDiva. It's by Post Modern Designs. The stamp was bigger than I thought it would be. But, a Stampers Anonymous stamp I'd bought through ATRS was smaller than I'd expected. Funny how that works, huh?

mjbonoan
06-01-2007, 09:57 PM
I've been surprised a few times, so now the first thing I do is look for the size. And... No, Myrna I'm not a Genius, but I sew, so I have to know my measurements...

MyRnAbS
06-01-2007, 10:31 PM
:P Mary Jayne,
Say what you may, but I still think u are a genius

teabear
06-02-2007, 10:48 AM
I don't like to order online for that very reason. I just got a set of bird stamps that are way smaller than I had hoped.