PDA

View Full Version : Three MAJOR acts are here over the next five days

Vintagegal
06-01-2007, 07:41 PM
and guess which one I'll be seeing? ZILCH, NADA, ZIP! I'm so bummed.

Norah Jones is playing on Sunday at the Holland Theater.

Gwen Stefani and Akon are playing on Monday.

Tim McGraw and Faith Hill are playing on Tuesday at the Qwest Center.

I can't afford the tickets (for decent seats, for one thing); and I have nobody to watch my son; and I wouldn't go to a concert alone (I don't know anyone around here who shares my taste in music). Bummer, huh?

I'm glad more and more "big" names are starting to come to Omaha. Maybe I'll be able to catch just ONE decent concert before we move.

Scrap This!
06-01-2007, 08:13 PM
bummer Ethel. I must have missed that you are moving somewhere along the way, where are you moving to?

inkinupstamps
06-01-2007, 08:13 PM
Ooohhhh I'd go hear Norah Jones with you. She's wonderful.

It won't be too much longer until your DH will return and then you two need a nice date night. Wouldn't that be fun?!

Vintagegal
06-01-2007, 08:21 PM
I must have missed that you are moving somewhere along the way, where are you moving to?

We're due to move NEXT summer. Just one more year left in Nebraska. Then, the Air Force will move us again.

It won't be too much longer until your DH will return and then you two need a nice date night. Wouldn't that be fun?!

Yup! I can't wait! He and I will try to go out soon after he comes home. There's a restaurant in the Old Market District that I'd like to take him to. Two more weeks! Yipppeeeee!

teabear
06-02-2007, 11:01 AM
Glad to hear your hubby will return home soon. Maybe you could take DS to a concert...he might like Gwen Stefani. I'm amazed how much concert tickets cost.

irishchristine
06-02-2007, 07:21 PM
Gwen Just Played The Palace Last Night And I Watched My Girlfriends Kids And She Left Early. She Didn't Play Any Old Songs Just The New Album Sorry Cd!! Showing My Age!

MyRnAbS
06-02-2007, 11:20 PM
Ethel,
I'd move mountains for that baby doll tim mcgraw!!! I'm so sorry your not going anywhere.