PDA

View Full Version : The latest with me (in case you are wondering) LOL

iloveflipflops
06-03-2007, 12:12 PM
I am still healing .... I cannot wait for these stitches to come out. I am getting very irritated at this point. I never thought I would be this "immobile" this long. I have about 5 stitches that go over the crease of my leg so everytime I walk longer than 10 minutes, it just burns and aches, and I can go on and on but I won't. If I could just lay down all day I would be fine but I can't stay still that long. I almost took pain pills last night and then i fell asleep and i slept ok so I never took them. They just make me so sick that I would rather be in pain.

Tuesday I go get the rest of my stitches out at 8:30 in the morning. I will take my pain pill an hour before hand and he told me to soak in the tub right before i come in to make the stitches softer to come out so i will do that.

Let's hope he gets them all out that day.There is a chance i will have to go back and get more out but I am going to think positive that he WILL get them all out that day and that will be that!!!

Have alot of end of school stuff going on this week. DS has his DARE graduation along with his 5th grade graduation on Fri and I can't miss those ...

Thanks for letting me vent. I feel a little bit better :).

CindeeQ
06-03-2007, 12:47 PM
Wow, I guess that I missed a lot. Hope you are feeling better soon!

teabear
06-03-2007, 12:56 PM
Hang in there, Sherri. I know it's so hard to laze about and wait to get better. Where your stitches are makes it worse.

Maybe you could start your Christmas shopping online this week....hahaha. Or could you type up all your recipes to make books to give out for the holidays. I'm guessing that you have a laptop, so you could do that in bed. I did alot of reading and coloring while I recovered, but I took pain pills for a few days, so I slept alot, too.

mydogstinks2
06-03-2007, 01:12 PM
ouch! it makes me hurt just reading about it. Hopefully they will all come out tuesday!

shuggy
06-03-2007, 04:25 PM
i wish you a speedy stich removal and recovery!

tojoco
06-03-2007, 05:03 PM
Sherri, hang in there. You will be all healed and back to your sweet self real soon. All the stitches will be out this Tuesday.

cindi
06-03-2007, 05:07 PM
for all the stitches to be removed!!
Poor girl, isn't it over yet??
Take it easy
:)

Paula Carden
06-03-2007, 05:18 PM
I am glad to hear that you will soon be feeling back to normal and get those stitches out. Hopefully he can get them all out this time and there will be no more!

iloveflipflops
06-03-2007, 05:33 PM
I think I have figured out why I am in so much pain. It appears one of my stitches has come out and I have a small "opening". I am going to call first thing in the morning. I can't see calling tonite since its Sunday and all.

Ouch! Will this mean MORE STITCHES? oh no!!

smileycollector
06-03-2007, 05:56 PM
Take it easy Sherri and think positive. :) You'll be feelin great soon!

iloveflipflops
06-03-2007, 06:49 PM
i have a call into the dr. I have no idea if he will do anything for me on a Sunday but maybe he will have me go in tomorrow am instead of Tues. One can hope right?

iloveflipflops
06-03-2007, 07:33 PM
The dr did call me back and he wants me to have him paged in the morning. Said he may have to re-stitch that one. OMG - will I make it? I am to put warm compresses on it tonight so here i lay in the bed for the night.

Thanks everyone for your well wishes.

Erin K
06-03-2007, 07:54 PM
I'm sorry you are having no-no issues? Not a lot worse than no-no issues.

cindi
06-03-2007, 07:56 PM
to hear your having troubles...
well that explaines why you were so uncomfortable!!!
Prayers heading to you
:)

ellie
06-03-2007, 11:09 PM
YIKES! I am sorry this is dragging on for you. I certainly hope that the dr. will be able to remove all the stitches on Tues. and you will be feeling better soon.

tesschap
06-04-2007, 08:01 AM
Oh Sherri, I'm so sorry that you are having so much pain and discomfort. I hope your dr gets you on the right track today. Do take it easy as long as he says you should. Hugs!

iloveflipflops
06-04-2007, 09:12 AM
I am going to the dr at 11 today instead of tomorrow. YEAH!!

I will report back when i can. Think happy and PAINFREE thoughts please! :)

My3Ds
06-04-2007, 09:14 AM
OMG - I'm sorry I read. OUCHA! Poor Sherri - I hope this is over for you very very soon. Please rest like the Dr says. Let us know okay.

By sorry, I mean it's making me hurt if you know what I mean. And, of course we're very concerned about you.:elvis:

ccstampin12
06-04-2007, 09:51 AM
Fingers and toes are crossed...hoping all goes well and doesn't hurt much or at all!
Hugs for speedy healing!
Joanie