PDA

View Full Version : Heading to Sedona Arizona for vacation on Saturday

directmailscrapper
06-03-2007, 11:28 PM
The 3 of us and my Mom are going to Sedona for a week, leaving on June 9th. I've already looked for stamping stores in the area -- so far no luck! Any Shackies out there? Looking forward to our trip!

Nancy

MyRnAbS
06-03-2007, 11:32 PM
I don't know about stores, but I wanted to wish you a great vaca!!! Have lots of fun with your family!!

scrappinnuts
06-03-2007, 11:51 PM
Was in Sedona last year...No Crafting stores there...but in Flagstaff..not very far away..there are a few..and I think there was one in Prescott..also not far away... Sedona is so beautiful..take a jeep tour if you can...breathe taking.... also ..if you have children going..go to slide rock..very fun..but be very careful...the rocks are very slippery..and I slipped about 15 years ago and hurt my back..but it was still very fun..but the water is like Ice. Have fun

Swanie78
06-03-2007, 11:55 PM
Oh, youre going to LOVE it!
Definately do some sort of tour....if you can afford, do the Hummer tour. My friends and I went and had a blast! And they can go much further up the mountains than the Jeeps can and the ride is much smoother. Because of the seating in the Jeeps (you sit in a U formation) it can be difficult to see a lot of your ride. In the Hummers they have stadium seating and its so much better! We did a topless Hummer and it was PERFECT! I think we paid $68/person.
Try to get up just before sunrise too and find a spot on a hill.....watching all the Hotair Balloons rise is BEAUTIFUL!