PDA

View Full Version : Just when you think you have a lot going on..

Erin K
06-04-2007, 08:07 PM
A woman at my church was found dead this morning. She has family but they are all estranged and don't want to help or participate in the arrangements or anything! She was visited yesterday by two different families which makes me feel very good that she had friends on her last day. She is disabled and rarely made it to church, but always wanted to attend. A lady at church will be paying for whatever arrangements/funeral/etc we can figure out to do. Can you imagine dieing and your family not caring?

Our RS president is out of town so the 1st councelor is doing most of the stuff, but of course I'll need to help her in any way I can.

hbpuppy
06-04-2007, 08:18 PM
Wow. That is so sad. I can't understand not communicating with any part of my family.

Sherry
06-04-2007, 08:22 PM
Aww, that is so sad :(

I agree with you though - I'm glad she had friends visit her on her last day. At least someone loved her.

mydogstinks2
06-04-2007, 08:49 PM
how sad. Thankfully she had friends and her church family.

MyRnAbS
06-04-2007, 10:38 PM
:cry2: I'm so sadden by this story!! Is there anyway we may help? This is one of my strongest fears to die old and alone, the other one of course is burning to death. I wonder why those family members are ignoring this grave situation. All I can say is May God have mercy on their souls.

Let me know how I can help!! I don't cook or bake! Just wanted to give u the heads up that food is not an option.