PDA

View Full Version : I put my stuff for my party in the gallery

Erin K
11-12-2006, 01:13 PM
http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=698&limit=recent

Check em out! :)

Erin K
11-12-2006, 06:41 PM
I'm so glad you like them, there were a few questions so I'm gonna answer them all in one post:

I did not prep the domino in any way and used stazon to stamp the image. Then I used marker (I used Impress, Tombow or SU would work too) to color it in. It will dry but takes a while, I let it sit a moment then took it to the garage and sprayed it with Krylon clear coat. This dried in a few minutes and I used E-6000 Industrial Strength Craft Adhesive (saw it on Carol Duval, got it at Joannes) to stick the strong round magnets to the back. I'm sure some other adhesive would work, but I'd hate to hear ladies gave them as gifts and they fell apart ya know? Oh the adhesive was firm within an hour but likes to sit for 24 before being really handled. It's STRONG after that though. No AI inks! :)

Christie, the idea of hanging snowflakes is GREAT. I'm gonna make some like that to show them another variation.

Sherri, nothing hard at all, I'm actually afriad they will think it's too basic. I like stuff though that looks hard but isn't ya know?

Heather, of course you can come! It's this Thursday at 7:30 pm in my dining room, and EVERYONE is invited!

:)