PDA

View Full Version : Back from the dr ...

iloveflipflops
06-05-2007, 06:33 PM
Ok I am back from the dr. Keep in mind, this is day 11 after I had my mole removed ... I now have 2 places, not 1, but 2 places that look like "holes" but they aren't. They just have to heal. When he took out the stitches, somehow my skin separated and they are on the crease of my leg so its taking FOREVER to heal. They do not hurt like they did (thank goodness) but I have to keep a wet piece of gauze on them at all times. i asked him how it can heal if i keep it covered wet and he said "it just will". He said it looked good to him but this could take another 10 days to 2 weeks before they heal up like he wants them to. So i just have to be patient and wait!!

Meanwhile, I am able to do alot more and he said to resume normal activities (still haven't told DH he said that!).

I go back on Friday and he will check me again and we'll see what we do next.

Thanks for all the well wishes .. just gotta be patient awhile longer. Gee, i think I need to stamp something, don't you? :)

teabear
06-05-2007, 06:51 PM
sounds like a great reason to stamp! Sorry the body is taking longer to heal than you thought. I hope it mends up quickly...I can imagine the gauze thing is a pain in the....LOL. I think resume normal activities now is a little soon. Listen to what your body is telling you. It seems like you could use more rest time. Hang in there.

cindi
06-05-2007, 06:51 PM
that you are healing well.
I'm laughing about not telling dh about normal activities!!:biglaugh:
oh well, be patient & go forth to stamp!
:)

Paula Carden
06-05-2007, 07:01 PM
I am glad you are on the Mend! Don't tell the husband, good excuse to continue to take it easy and for him to wait on you while you stamp.
Seriously glad things are looking up!

mjbonoan
06-05-2007, 08:01 PM
Oh dear... that sounds painful. Hope you get to feeling much better sooner.
(((Hugs)))
MJ

ccstampin12
06-05-2007, 08:06 PM
GREAT!
Hoping everything will be healed VERY SOON!
Joanie

buggainok
06-05-2007, 09:06 PM
Glad it isn't hurting like it was. But I'll bet you still wish it would just go away!!

Hang in there. You doing so good with this. It is a drag to not feel like your normal self. Soon, soon.

GrammaStamper
06-05-2007, 09:49 PM
Sherri, you must be royally ticked about this. Hoping it is all better soon.

tesschap
06-05-2007, 10:00 PM
Good things come in time :) Please do be patient and take it easy.

shuggy
06-05-2007, 11:37 PM
glad it wasn't painful like last time!!

be patient, my friend!

stampinmom3
06-06-2007, 06:27 AM
Still sounds a bit ouchy! I hope you are totally healed before the Dr. expects you to be. Best wishes..Kim Oh, and stamp away girl ! I would if I were you.

loobylou
06-06-2007, 07:28 AM
Gladto hear you are a little better. You definately want to still take it easy, and keep "activities' to a minimum. Let it all heal up nicely until you get your Christmas cards finished!!!
sarah