PDA

View Full Version : Just an update from me since Ive been MIA

Tantalize
06-06-2007, 04:41 PM
Helllllllooooooooooooooooo everyone!!! :yay:

Just wanted to give you a quick update as Im not sure when the next time I will be on...

I have landed a new job/starting my career as an office assistant with (one of) the City Hall's here. Im not too sure about all the details yet, but will explain later once I know more. I start that next Monday.
dbf has arrived this morning and my parents are due tomorrow morning for my graduation! I am looking forward to finally receiving that paper that says I spent thousands in university... oh, and the education of course! lol
Last week, I met Natasha Hixon --the founder of Quickutz -- at my LSS. She is SO down to earth and awesome. The night was great, I got to make several make and takes and got awesome free stuff! Including a medium Tote-tally Cool Tote!!! (been wanting one forever) Missing all of you and hope to catch up more once things settle down. Take care and wishing you all the best.

GrammaStamper
06-06-2007, 04:44 PM
Congrats on your upcoming graduation. Hope all is well and your new job is everything you want it to be.

tesschap
06-06-2007, 07:28 PM
Congratulations on your graduation. I wish you much success in your new job. I hope it gives you enough time to check in here every now and then - we miss you :)

suzi_f
06-06-2007, 08:24 PM
Congrats on graduating. Good luck for your first day. Try to make room for us or at least your blog if you can. We all miss you!!!!

ellie
06-06-2007, 09:23 PM
Congratulations! I am excited for you. It was good to hear from you...we missed you!

hbpuppy
06-06-2007, 11:05 PM
Hi Thanh. Miss you. It sounds like you have all kinds of exciting things going on right now. Congratulations on your graduation and your new job.

shuggy
06-06-2007, 11:13 PM
congrats on graduation!!! and the new job!

cindi
06-06-2007, 11:20 PM
you are a busy girl!!
Congratulations on your graduation!!
I hope you love your new job!!!!!
Please keep us posted on how your doing!!
:)