PDA

View Full Version : I cleaned my craft room soooo nice

Erin K
11-12-2006, 06:52 PM
I even sorted my scraps and papers and everything, it's great.

I have more paper ready to go in the garage sale than I'm keeping! I'm really getting rid of tons and tons of stuff.

Well Brian has announced he wants the computer for a while tonight so I'll talk to you all later, I might just be craftingin my clean room!

Oh and yesterday I cleaned the rest of the house! It's great. I feel tall when stuff's clean, I don't know why...

inkinupstamps
11-12-2006, 07:14 PM
And doesn't it feel good to look at it all neat and tidy? AND THEN........

Well, in my case, I did the same as you yesterday. I cleaned and pitched and tossed and polished and had my room just perfect as it could be. Today? Well, my table looks like a hurricane blew through. Why can't I make a couple of cards without having to pull out each embellishment try, colouring medium, pp, and you name it I puleed it out?

Oh well...it really was nice for one day! Sigh...

suzi_f
11-12-2006, 08:06 PM
Erin, will come clean my craft area. Dh just walked thru the basement & said "is it just me or is the house a wreck?" It's not just him. I've got stuff out from my g'ma & all the craft stuff from 2 weeks ago all over the table. SIGH, I'd hoped to craft today but my muse has apparently gone to Bermuda w/o me.

stampcrazyjulie
11-12-2006, 08:35 PM
Woo Hoo! I know it feels great to have stuff clean even if only for a day! When you have little one's, it's not always so easy to keep things in order! I cleaned my Stamp Room, last week & have not been able to play in it since! But I feel a whole lot of releif knowing that it is clean....I don't feel any taller though....:)