PDA

View Full Version : Anyone out there a ski bunny?

ellie
06-07-2007, 11:53 AM
You are gonna love this one. DH's friend told him that her friend went skiing and was in line waiting to get on the ski lift when she decided she had to go to the bathroom. It was crowded and the line was long so she decided to wait until she got to the top and go in the lodge. When she gets to the top, she discovers there is no lodge there. Between the long line and the cold, now she can't wait. She spies a little clump of bushes off to the side and decides she can go over there and no one would notice. She gets behind the bushes, pulls her pants down and all of a sudden she starts to slide. She is so upset...her pants are down and she can't stop herself from sliding so she falls and breaks her leg. As if that isn't bad enough, while she is waiting in the er to have her leg set, they bring in a man with a broken arm. They start to chat and she asks him how he broke his arm. He says..."you won't believe this, but I was on the ski lift when I saw a woman going down the mountain with her pants down...I turned to look at her and fell off the lift!!!! I don't think I would ever ski again. :swoon:

tesschap
06-07-2007, 11:57 AM
How funny! I don't ski and now I know why :) TFS

ChristyR
06-07-2007, 11:58 AM
thanks for the laugh.. i probably would never ski again either too funny :)

ccstampin12
06-07-2007, 12:47 PM
:roflmao:
Joanie:laugh:

RDRD4
06-07-2007, 12:59 PM
Sooooooo funny.....lol

lisaguyon
06-07-2007, 02:23 PM
this one is funny too. This would just be my luck.

Lisa