PDA

View Full Version : My latest dr appt today ...

iloveflipflops
06-08-2007, 03:00 PM
Well, let's see .. I went to the dr today for my 2 week post-op and he said it is healing "ok" but wishes it was alot more healed than it is. I had 2 "raw open sores" (at least that is what they look like to me) and the 2 spots have now turned into 1 big open sore (2" wide). Can we say OUCH?!?! He said if he had to do it over again, he wishes he would've cut me 1/2 and then gone back in and did it again the 2nd tme so I would've had 2 cuts. Not sure that would be better. I see him again next Friday so we'll see how it looks then. I am doing everything he said to do and its just going to take extra time to heal because its in the crease of my leg.

So that's my latest saga ... :)

Christie
06-08-2007, 03:04 PM
I think you should sit with very loose shorts on, for air movement, and sit with your legs open so that the sore can heal and dry out some. I'm sorry your still in pain, I wish there was something I could do for you.

iloveflipflops
06-08-2007, 03:05 PM
Now that Christie is a pretty sight!! NOT!!! LOL

Christie
06-08-2007, 03:08 PM
LOL!! I was trying to say it with grace, but some things is just hard to say in a good way! LOL!

ccstampin12
06-08-2007, 03:08 PM
LOL!
I think sitting in the sun with the sun on it could be good for a short time....that way you get to work on your tan!
Probably that's very poor medical advice....I'm a teacher, what do I know about medicine?
LOL
Hoping you heal really well this next week.
Joanie

Erin K
06-08-2007, 03:35 PM
LOL Christie.

Sherri I'm so sorry this never seems to end. :(

MyRnAbS
06-08-2007, 05:59 PM
Big OUCHIE!!! I hope it heals soon. I can't imagine how much pain ur going thru, but I do know you are a strong tough cookie!! Hoping next friday you get good news!!

Caboverde1
06-08-2007, 06:04 PM
Imagine me whincing with pain...and feeling real bad for you. I do hope that they start healing correctly. Feel better...

Tonii

cindi
06-08-2007, 06:42 PM
aww our dear Sherri!
I feel so bad for you.
I think Christies idea is a good one..who cares if it's not pretty!!!!
Hugs
:)

teabear
06-08-2007, 09:30 PM
ouch! I am sorry it's taking so long to heal.

Sherry
06-08-2007, 10:27 PM
So sorry you're in pain, Sherri. You could always try nude sunbathing by the pool. If anyone asks - just tell 'em that you're trying to heal thy self!

ellie
06-08-2007, 11:07 PM
Yikes. That sounds really sore. Maybe now that the kids are out of school you won't be so busy. Try to take more time to rest.

tojoco
06-08-2007, 11:19 PM
I'm so sorry you still have this pain and open sore. You will feel better soon; you will feel better soon; you will feel better soon. How about eating some M&Ms to take your mind off of it. I'll have some with you, okay?