PDA

View Full Version : Trouble posting....

stampcrazyjulie
11-12-2006, 07:56 PM
Sherry, I don't know if it's just me or what, but the past 4-5 days or so I have been having trouble posting. I will be able to post or comment3-4 times then when I try to comment or post something it won't go into the thread at all. I can log out and come back on & it will do the same thing. I thought maybe it was my Internet, but I can go back & forth to other sites no problem....Any guesses?

Thanks,
Julie

Sherry
11-12-2006, 08:21 PM
Hi Julie,

I think I must be over-tired so please forgive me. I'm not sure I am understanding your problem so let me know if I have this correct.

You log on to the website and can post 3 or 4 comments but then something happens and all of a sudden you can't post? Is this correct?

Can you tell me if you are receiving any error messages? If so, what message are you receiving?

Sherry

stampcrazyjulie
11-12-2006, 08:29 PM
Sherry...no error messages at all. It just doesn't do anything. I click on add new post or whatever & I can keep clicking 5-6 times & it stays at the same post or on the main screen. Sometimes I will get the hourglass so I am thinking that the site has been way busy or something. I don't know. It did it this morning so I finally gave up & logged off. It has worked fine for me this evening, so I guess we'll have to wait & see. I just thought it was weird since it has happened so many times to me in the past few days!

Sherry
11-12-2006, 09:15 PM
Oh, that definitely sounds like it could be a server issue. I know Yahoo has had some troubles over the past few days and things have been pretty slow. I assure you, the problem has nothing to do with this website itself. Everything is configured properly and running as it should.

Cheers!
Sherry