PDA

View Full Version : Wanna find out your pirate name?

craft a latte
06-08-2007, 06:02 PM
http://piratemasterwiki.cbs.com/page/Your+Pirate+Name I'm Calico Charity Cash.

Has anyone been watching Pirate Master on Thurs. night?

It's been interesting because it's filmed on the island of Dominica where I had a chace to visit on my cruise.

Erin K
06-08-2007, 06:08 PM
Captin Bess Kid

That quiz was long.

Fief14
06-08-2007, 06:10 PM
Weird, yet funny! Here's mine:
Dirty Ethel Rackham

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

I guess I'm walking the Plank!:worried:

Caboverde1
06-08-2007, 06:14 PM
I am officially Iron Anne Kidd...Erin I knew we were related some kinda way!

MyRnAbS
06-08-2007, 06:22 PM
Your pirate name is:
Dread Pirate Flint

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Erin K
06-08-2007, 06:38 PM
I am officially Iron Anne Kidd...Erin I knew we were related some kinda way!
Ahhh yes, beyond the obvious physical resemblance of course. :)

Erin K
06-08-2007, 06:39 PM
I didn't read my discription part. :(

emmcee
06-08-2007, 06:50 PM
Dirty Ethel Rackem. Jennifer and I have the same pirate name.

suzi_f
06-08-2007, 07:47 PM
Calico Bess Vane

Often indecisive, you can't even choose a favorite color. You're apt to follow wherever the wind blows you, just like Calico Jack Rackham, your namesake. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

tojoco
06-08-2007, 08:16 PM
Well I'll be. My pirate name is: Bloody Jenny Rackham

Sherry
06-08-2007, 10:49 PM
I'm Captain Charity Rackham

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

hutchink
06-08-2007, 11:56 PM
Mine is Mad Jenny Flint

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

I guess I'm related to Myrnabs! te he he!

~K

Kreative Dryve
06-09-2007, 12:42 AM
Captain Mary Vane! That's me......

~MJ

se_stamper
06-09-2007, 12:59 AM
My pirate name is:

Dirty Bess Kidd

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

What? I stink?:cry2: