PDA

View Full Version : still having trouble with adding a picture

scrappinnuts
11-12-2006, 09:20 PM
Hi sherry...I have tried and tried ..the link shows up under the url..then I save it..and try a post..but still no picture...what am I doing wrong?

scrappinnuts
11-12-2006, 10:27 PM
Maybe I should explain a little more...I am having trouble posting a picture below my name..I have cut and pasted the web site in the URL space..saved it and nothing happens...what am i doing wrong?..Thanks for your help. Terry

Sherry
11-13-2006, 04:51 AM
Maybe I should explain a little more...I am having trouble posting a picture below my name..I have cut and pasted the web site in the URL space..saved it and nothing happens...what am i doing wrong?..Thanks for your help. Terry

Hi Terry,

It sounds as though the image you are trying to use in your signature is too large. By default, the maximum size of the image allowed in a signature is 500 by 100 pixels or 2.0 KB (whichever is smaller).

Try resizing your image so that it falls within those limits. If you have trouble adjusting the size of your image, I would be happy to do it for you. Just fire an email (with your image attached) in my direction.

Cheers!
Sherry

scrappinnuts
11-13-2006, 10:51 AM
Thank you Sherry...I will try that

Sherry
11-14-2006, 07:24 AM
Problem solved :)