PDA

View Full Version : I didn't know where else to put this post -

My3Ds
06-10-2007, 08:56 PM
but since we're a "shack family" I thought this would be the place. I just wanted to say that I think Mary Jayne and Myrna make the cutest couple - friends wise. I just love reading their posts. You guys are so much fun.:wub:

cindi
06-10-2007, 09:13 PM
I agree, it's always fun to read their post..they are always up to something!!
great friends are a blessing!
:)

MyRnAbS
06-10-2007, 09:19 PM
hahahaha!! Thank you so much guys!! We are super crazy birds!! You know I constantly bug her on the phone as well as here. I can just imagine how she feels overwhelmed and bombarded with my stupid silly ideas and questions. Once again, Thank you so much!!

mjbonoan
06-10-2007, 10:43 PM
Myrna and I have been friends for over 20 yrs., I'm 8 yrs older than she is, but she's been my best friend since she was 13 and in Junior High, and I was recently divorced working at a boutique across the street from her home. I guess you can say she's more like my little sister, we won't do anything before consulting with each other for advise. At one point we dated brothers and at another time we dated cousins.

Myrna is always bored so she'll call me on the phone about 20 times a day and has a fit if I need to hang up. We get together every now and then when DHs' are working at night. We place online orders together to save on the shipping and we often have to tell little white lies, like my order is hers and hers is mine so they don't know how much we spend.

All in all our lives together are very colorful!!!
Am I right Myrna???

Patty
06-10-2007, 10:47 PM
A close friend like you are to each other is priceless! God Bless.:nod:

MyRnAbS
06-10-2007, 10:58 PM
Oh I wanted to add a moment that I just remembered. When Mary Jayne worked in front of my house I used to take her Lemonade or water. I was always there with her, I just loved watching her alter things here and there. I still do!! Well I called her (prank called), and I asked if they had bras, and she said yes, and asked the size and I told her 40W, she was furious and hung up!! I had to do some begging after that. And yes, I am always bored, but only cause my life is boring. She's always busy, and that drives a bored woman insane!!! ;)

LOVE YA,
Shane (that's what I've always called her!)