PDA

View Full Version : ErinK - Torn Technique

inkinupstamps
06-11-2007, 07:20 PM
Erin, here is another Outlines stamp that I did the torn technique. This was a lot of fun to do and much easier than it sounds.

http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=1336&ppuser=4&sl=i

No coloring is involved. You stamp the image on different colors of paper and then line up the torn paper, reassembling the image. It is fast and colorful and really fairly simple.

Try this with the tulip stamp. In fact, maybe I'll do one tonight.

firefly
06-11-2007, 07:28 PM
Jennifer I remember when you posted that card and I love it! Is it really as easy as you say? I've got some Outlines stamps I'll try with this technique. TFS - Sally

inkinupstamps
06-11-2007, 07:29 PM
Sally, it really IS very easy and fast. I was pleased with how it came out for a first try at the technique. Imagine the possibilities of color depending on the paper you choose! :)

inkinupstamps
06-11-2007, 09:15 PM
Erin. Are you here now? You can see my torn technique card (link is above) and I think it will work well for for your Outlines Tulip stamp.

mom_on_line
06-11-2007, 11:36 PM
Thanks for posting the link to your card! What a fantastic technique that is! I've never seen it before or didn't know what it was.

So, what is an outlines stamp? Is it the name of the company? LOL! Can you tell I know very little about stamping? heehee!

Erin K
06-12-2007, 12:34 AM
I did it tonight before seeing this! Mine's a bit different lemme go upload.

Erin K
06-12-2007, 12:48 AM
ok, i uploaded what I did, I made LOTs of cards tonight

1of2shoes
06-12-2007, 01:39 AM
Yvonne,
Yes, the name of the company is Outlines Rubber Stamps. http://www.outlinesrubberstamp.com/

Fair warning: Once you go there, you will want AT LEAST one stamp! Have fun.

mom_on_line
06-12-2007, 02:40 AM
Uh-oh! I saw many I want! And I know there's a few bellas that I also want. Yikes!

Hmmm. We're headed to Chicago next month. Maybe I can figure out how I can make some cards on the plane?????????????

ChristyR
06-12-2007, 12:12 PM
good job thanks for sharing the site :)