PDA

View Full Version : guy help: please post replies btw long winded

bubblegum girl
06-12-2007, 12:37 AM
ok so i REALLY like this guy Byron, and i think he like me as well, but what can you make of this? This past weekend was our schools yearend program and picnic (Friday eve and all day sat) and byron ignored me like the plauge, so i figured he had lost intrest or was just messing around with his flirting. I was actually kinda sad cuz i really liek this guy and am tired of guys leading me to belive they are into me and then are'nt. but then Saturday eve us youth had a basebal game at a local park and as soon as he got their he came and stood right beside me... like less than a foot away. So we visited a while then it was my turn to bat so i had to leave. and after aht we were'nt able to be near each other during the game. then after our game there were about 12 or so of us left and we built a campfire and made some hot chocolateand i was sitting on a chair near the fire with my best friend Shannon to my left and byron sits directly accross the campfire from me. the three of us were teh only ones sitting around the fire while the rest sat at picnic tables a lil ways off. so me and shannon were visiting quietly catching up on the past year (she has been teaching in our Church's School in Grandview, Mannitoba) when i noticed byron was looking at me in an interesting way. :heart: He looked kinda "lovestruck" adoring look in his eyes, sweet impish smile on his face (and yes he wasw looking at me not shannon ) so i asked him if we had said something that interested him and he said ""no, i was just trying to figure out what you were thinking about" this was said in a ratehr romantic tone of voice adn he acted llike we were the only two people in the room. So i asked him flirtily what he thot i was thinking about and he just grinned and said he didnt know.

then sunday eve we had youth at soem friends of ours and some us youth were singing together. Well byron made sure he was behind me and stood vry close considering he would have been able to see the songbook just as well a lil farther back (not taht i minded a bit)

now tonight my dad asked byron(who has just gone out on his own doing roofing and siding and such like) if he would like to do the siding on our house and when he got there he was friendly to me until dad came out of the basement then he clammed up and when him and dad went out side i went and stood by the door and he looked every were but me (lol) he either looked at dad (who i think was part of the problem) at the roof or the ground, it was kinda funny how nervious he was cuz he is usually pretty outgoing,

:question:someone please help me make some sense of this:question:

Erin K
06-12-2007, 12:51 AM
he likes you. He's a little shy about it. He's afraid of your daddy.

MyRnAbS
06-12-2007, 12:57 AM
He likes you, very shy, doesn't know how to express his feelings, is afraid of your daddy, but is more afraid of you ;)

ellie
06-12-2007, 12:58 AM
yep, I agree with Erin.

Erin K
06-12-2007, 01:04 AM
OH and to be totally harsh and honest, he may be a great guy and just shy and a sweety but beware the sappy romantic types. Course he's just starting and trying so it's ok to be a bit sappy... if he stays sappy you might get bored though. Maybe that's just me though.

1of2shoes
06-12-2007, 01:34 AM
Well, Chelsey, I think he's into you. If he wasn't, why did he sit across from you instead of sitting with the others at the picnic table when it was only you and Shannon at the campfire? He wants to be near you, but he is a little shy. Has he had a girlfriend before? How did he act with her? If no girlfriend, then he is just trying to figure out what to do to get your attention. Be sweet to him, and if you really like him, you might want to help him along. You know, make conversation first. Stand next to him first, etc., but don't do too much. There are some guys that will let the girl do everything in the relationship. He has to work for some things, ya know? That's my motherly advice.

bubblegum girl
06-12-2007, 01:38 AM
no he dosent have a girlfriend right now, that i know of at least maybe he has her hidden in a closet or something (lol)

mjbonoan
06-12-2007, 01:39 AM
I agree with Erin and Myrna, he likes you and he's shy and is afraid of your dad.

How old is he?

bubblegum girl
06-12-2007, 01:46 AM
he *just* turned 21 (april 23) but is a very young 21. like he isnt as mature as lonny is (lonny is the same age)

Christie
06-12-2007, 07:44 AM
I think you should ask him why he is so shy in talking to you while other people are around. I also think at your house he was afraid of your dad!!

shuggy
06-12-2007, 11:51 AM
i agree...he likes you but is afraid!!

flyingflower
06-12-2007, 12:01 PM
He just started the siding business? He'd want pay attention to the customer (daddy) not the cutie (you). Dad can give references and it would hurt his business if your dad said to everyone "yeah, does good work, but keep your daughter out of sight or it will take him forever to finish"

bubblegum girl
06-12-2007, 03:19 PM
LOL margo that is too funny. of course now i'm more than willing to go work at the house due to obvious reasons **wink wink** seriously my dad is going to bid on a job that the first time they put the price together was over 5 million and the only reason they didnt get it wasw cuz Lonny the guy who is wanting to do this job, didnt have bonding/core (no idea what that is) but now they are probly gonna put another price together and if they get it dad wants byron to get the roofing !!! (dad would be project supervisor so he gets to choose who his subtrades are)

logcabincreations
06-12-2007, 03:36 PM
Say...."would you like to hang out sometime?" Maybe that will let him know you are interested.....