PDA

View Full Version : I couldnt keep the puppy...BUT...

Robinkay
06-12-2007, 08:40 AM
As you all know Chris got me a pup for my birthday...I had to give her away to someone. My dog Hazel was just so afaid of her. I tried to clean the pups cage and Hazel jumped on my back to get away from the pup. She never snaped at her but she didnt want anything to do with her. :arghh: But I did find someone who REALLY REALLY loves her....and they have already named her. More info to come soon....:spinny:

I hope you guys don't think I am awful for giving the pup away...besides Hazel I am not home enough to teach her properly. The new owner has someone home at home all the time and can devote time to her. She will be pretty close to me so I will get to see her...:rolleyes:

Robinkay

GrammaStamper
06-12-2007, 09:28 AM
I don't think you're awful. I think you are probably sad that it had to come to this. It is always necessary to look after the one we had first. We can't allow them to be afraid in their own home. I'm sure the pup is in a good home.

mydogstinks2
06-13-2007, 08:53 AM
Well guess where the puppy ended up! Just guess....and it was not my fualt! LOL

The puppy is here with us! My DH just fell in love with her. He ha named her Tiggle-bitty, there is meaning behind it but noth something I can post here. LMAO

She is going to be trained as a hunting dog. As soon as DH gets back for the race next week her is going to start takinf her out shooting with him.

cindi
06-13-2007, 11:08 AM
ROTFLMAO!!
too funny Chris!
It was very nice of you to get your dh a new puppy!
:)

teabear
06-13-2007, 11:18 AM
I guessed that was gonna be your pup...too cute. What kind of pup is it?

mydogstinks2
06-13-2007, 12:25 PM
She is a beagel. She is so cute. I change my Avatar to the picture I took this morning when I woke up. That is where she sleep after DH came home from work.

iloveflipflops
06-13-2007, 02:25 PM
Aw!! How cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suzi_f
06-13-2007, 03:18 PM
Chris, can you post a bigger version of you avatar? I can't tell what I'm looking at. Maybe I should borrow Erin's glasses??

iloveflipflops
06-13-2007, 03:38 PM
HA Suzi. I was going to say that too. That photo is so small and hard to see WITH my glasses on ... maybe I need a magnifying glass!!

MyRnAbS
06-13-2007, 03:57 PM
I don't think your awful! As a matter of fact, I admire you for your courage. I know animals are a handful sort of like babies. So you need to do what's right for you.