PDA

View Full Version : Wish List

Christie
11-13-2006, 02:02 PM
I just posted a suggestion about this on another thread before I realized we had a special section for this!!:D

I was wondering about a wish list. Sometimes you want to thank someone for helping you out but don't know what they need. It would be fun if we had a forum to go into and post a wish list. Then when someone wants to send someone else a "thank you" they know exactly what to send.

I don't think I've seen this on here, but if I over looked it, sorry. :)

lost luggage
11-13-2006, 02:55 PM
Do you mean like how they do it on PCMB? If so, I liked that too.

Christie
11-13-2006, 03:11 PM
I've never seen theirs before. I was on another website and they had a section with their name and then next to the names was a list of stuff like:
ribbon
stickers
empbossing powder
brads, etc....

These were all things that that person had put on their wish list. Then if I wanted to send someone something all I had to do was find their name and see what they had on their list. It was very easy and you knew you were sending them things that they could use.

Sherry
11-13-2006, 03:35 PM
I just posted a suggestion about this on another thread before I realized we had a special section for this!!:D

I was wondering about a wish list. Sometimes you want to thank someone for helping you out but don't know what they need. It would be fun if we had a forum to go into and post a wish list. Then when someone wants to send someone else a "thank you" they know exactly what to send.

I don't think I've seen this on here, but if I over looked it, sorry. :)

Okay, I have added a "Wish List" section to the profile page. So, when you click on a user's profile you will see their wish list. You can test this out right now by clicking on my name and then selecting "View Public Profile" from the pull down menu.

To add your own wishlist to your profile, simply click the User CP link in the navigation menu, choose Edit Profile, and scroll all the way to the bottom where you will find the "Wish List" section.

Cheers!
Sherry

Christie
11-13-2006, 04:02 PM
You Rock Sherry!!

Thanks!

lost luggage
11-13-2006, 04:48 PM
I'm telling ya..the service here is amazing! lol

Christie
11-13-2006, 11:03 PM
Now all we need is for everyone to fill in their wish list.
Get to typing ladies!!!!

stampcrazyjulie
11-16-2006, 05:49 PM
Sherry you are Da Bomb! Many Thanks for everything! :)