PDA

View Full Version : Late night

ellie
06-16-2007, 11:43 AM
Well, Jeremy's party was a huge success. We had about 25 kids here and they all ate and went in the pool. When I looked in the hot-tub, they were so croweded in there...some were sitting in it, others just had one or two legs in! I think that they all had a great time but I didn't go to bed until about 3:30!!! I am feeling really old right now. :err:

iloveflipflops
06-16-2007, 12:31 PM
Glad everyone had a good time! Sounds like you need to take a nap today :). Did you get that scrapbook done?

ellie
06-16-2007, 02:11 PM
I am on my way to take a nap now but I had to check in here first! Am I addicted?
Yes, I finished the scrapbook a couple of hours before we went to the party. It ended up being 80 pages!!! She loved it, and is still talking about it. I am glad it's done, now I can play with my stamps.

iloveflipflops
06-16-2007, 02:32 PM
WOW! 80 pages?!?!?!!? OMG - you did a ton! I bet she loved it. How nice!!

ellie
06-16-2007, 05:10 PM
Yep, 80 pages! I had to buy extenders for the binding. I started out with pictures of her mom as a baby, then dad as a baby, then they met...got married and had Sarah....it was done like a "Once Upon a Time" story...do you remember that pad of paper I bought when we went on our shopping spree?