PDA

View Full Version : Get Published!

Erin K
06-17-2007, 12:13 AM
I just read on SCS that there is a new managing editor of Take Ten. She posted there looking for people to submit artwork. She said she is looking for new names for the magazine (I assume along with the fantastic artists they already have!) The next deadline is July 15th. Here's the address she put;

Stampington & Co.
c/o Take Ten
22992 Mill Creek Road, Suite B
Laguna Hills, CA 92653

I did pm her and ask her to come here and post about it but I'm sure she's very busy with her new cool job. She seems friendly and genuinely interested in finding new talent! Oh she says no specific type of card, just anything that can be done in ten minutes or less.

I think I'll send them a stack, I think you all should too. Sherri they NEED your new simple cards for SURE.

kerry
06-17-2007, 01:36 AM
I'm already making some things for this one and others...Come on Shackies...Load 'em up...Too bad we don't have a Stamped by a Shackie www.stamp-shack.com hallmark stamp...hmmmm...maybe Sherry would let me design some stamps...Hint Hint...

Kerry

Erin K
06-18-2007, 05:53 PM
hey I PMed the girl and she said it was ok to copy and paste her whole post here, she will try to visit us soon but I think she is really busy with her new cool job. anyhow here you go:

Take Ten Call for Artwork

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi ladies!

I'm the new managing editor of Take Ten magazine, and being a stamper myself, I wanted to request that some of you send in your cards for possible publication in the magazine. We're trying to get some new names in the magazine, and loads of you wonderful ladies are really talented. We're not just looking for cards featuring Stampin' Up products. We want a wide-range of products featured. Our next artwork submission deadline is July 15th. We're not looking for a specific type of card, just those that can be completed in ten minutes or less.

Please send your submissions to:

Stampington & Co.
c/o Take Ten
22992 Mill Creek Road, Suite B
Laguna Hills, CA 92653

If you have any questions, please feel free to private message me!

Thanks!

(she's pocketfullofposies)

Erin K
06-18-2007, 05:56 PM
Oh, this is cool she goes on to add later on that thread that there are no restriction about it being on a gallery or on your own blog, it just can't be published in another magazine, so if you put it here or on your blog already it's still ok to send it! Very cool.

Erin K
07-06-2007, 11:12 AM
update: my 30ish cards are going out today! I just sealed them up. :)