PDA

View Full Version : After my day yesterday I am hoping to do NOTHING but stamp today!!

iloveflipflops
06-18-2007, 12:04 PM
We had a great day yesterday but I am WORN OUT!! Had 14 people over for the day. Both lunch and dinner. The last people left at 10 pm. I was so worn out!!

Our A/C went out which was not fun either but they already came this morning and fixed it, we hope!!

I have my new stamps from My Favorite Things (halloween stamps) and my new embossing folders so i can play, play, play :)

Taking DD for her drivers ed driving part of the class right now. She is a nervous wreck. Poor thing!!

workin4stamps
06-18-2007, 12:52 PM
I'm betting that you'll have your Halloween cards all done by the end of the day!!!!

:-)
Traci

Canadian, eh
06-18-2007, 12:59 PM
I'm seeing those Halloween stamps around on several blogs. They are so cute. Enjoy your stamps.

iloveflipflops
06-18-2007, 01:37 PM
Glad you liked them :)

teabear
06-18-2007, 02:13 PM
I hope you have inky hands by now. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Erin K
06-18-2007, 02:29 PM
Don't forget Erin wants images of MFT!

I went on a shopping spree just for you today! I will ship later this week!

iloveflipflops
06-18-2007, 03:47 PM
Erin, ALL images are in the mail. I didn't seal up the envelope until I got my MFT stamps and lucky for you they came today so you are in luck ... they are on their way right now :)

Erin K
06-18-2007, 03:52 PM
wahoo! That's awesome. I gotta find a box for this stuff I got you, it's bigger than any of my boxes.

iloveflipflops
06-18-2007, 03:54 PM
OMG - did you win the lottery or something? :) hee hee

I can't wait. I love surprises!!

I have gotten nothing done. Nothing stamped. Nothing but the images for you. But hey you are worth it :)

PS Our a/c is not working again and its like 100 degrees out. UGH!

Erin K
06-18-2007, 04:04 PM
nah, it's Joannes stuff because you said you don't have one. I was gonna buy all the christmas paper on sale, but I guess it's seasonal because they only had like two sheets. So I just got all the Sherri looking paper and some of those clear stamps theyhave that I think you will like. I think that's all, It's just 12x12 paper and I need a box for that...
*erin can't keep a secret*

ellie
06-18-2007, 04:11 PM
I hope you are all inky by now! I feel your pain about the ac. Ours went out last Tues. Luckily, they fixed it the next day.