PDA

View Full Version : I need a little good karma

teabear
06-18-2007, 04:48 PM
I'm telling you things just aren't letting up around here. It just seems our run of bad luck is unending and it's getting to me. Yesterday, we loaned hubby's new (2 week old) car to a friend to go get a part for his car. Within 1/2 hour he called to say someone hit him and the back end of the car is smashed in. It's not a big deal since insurance will cover it, but it's just the last straw. I need something positive today.

Just send me a good thought to help me turn this around. Things have got to get better. Thanks for listening.

directmailscrapper
06-18-2007, 04:50 PM
Tami, every time I hear about an accident where no one was hurt, I feel joy. I figure all of us are going to have accidents at some point -- our fault or someone else's -- and if you have one where no one was hurt -- you met your quota! So think of this as a really, really good thing!

Thank goodness insurance will cover it. Too bad you still have to deal with it!

XXOO

Nancy

ccstampin12
06-18-2007, 04:56 PM
I agree with that comment....a car can be repaired or replaced, but when someone is injured, it is not as easy.
I know you are at the end of your rope with the worries and bad happenings, but luckily, this can be fixed, and you don't have to pay for it.
Hoping this helps...
I know how "things" can get us down!
HUGS
Joanie:spinny:

1of2shoes
06-18-2007, 05:35 PM
Oh, Tami, that's just rotten. You know Mercury is in retrograde, right? Good news is it ends July 9. Hang in there!

GrammaStamper
06-18-2007, 05:39 PM
Tami, I hope things start looking up real soon. Here's a positive thought:

I love your colour challenges! Keep up the good work.

cindi
06-18-2007, 05:39 PM
positive vibes heading you way from Maine!!!!
Hang in..it's bound to get better!
:)

lisaguyon
06-18-2007, 05:44 PM
(((((((((((((((((((hug))))))))))))))))))) and prayers comming your way.

teabear
06-18-2007, 06:15 PM
Thanks everyone! My spirits are lifted a bit. I didn't know about the Mercury thing, so I'll blame it on that and look forward to July 10th. Kyle and I are going to watch a silly movie and eat ice cream. That's bound to help :)

iloveflipflops
06-18-2007, 07:17 PM
WOW! What else can go wrong? Here's a big hug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

buggainok
06-18-2007, 07:53 PM
Ice cream and a silly movie should definitely make you feel much better!

Sorry about the latest, but agree with everyone that it's so good no one was hurt.

laos348
06-18-2007, 07:54 PM
Sending you some good vibes!!!

Laura

teabear
06-18-2007, 08:10 PM
Thanks everyone. I'm afraid to ask what else can go wrong, Sherri. LOL.....focusing on the positive. The car thing wasn't the major thing, it was just the last straw. I'm very thankful our friend wasn't hurt. My pity party is over...thanks for helping me through it. Hugs to all of you.

scrappinnuts
06-18-2007, 09:02 PM
Tami..hope you got a little comic relief from the movie... and Ice cream...that always helps me. Sending you good vibes..up the mountain.

GSMom385
06-18-2007, 09:41 PM
OOoooohhhh ice cream solves all the world's problems. Or at least it does at my house. Sorry things have been so rotten, my mother always says God doesn't give you more than he thinks you can handle. I like to think that is true. Here's wishing you a happy ice cream moment and some good karma too.

shuggy
06-19-2007, 01:23 PM
happy thoughts coming your way, my friend!

threefriends91
07-08-2007, 01:15 AM
l agree with everyone no one got hurt praise God, just two days ago some guy was driving way to fast just missed hitting me it was so close the wind from his truck picked me up and dropped me on the main road downtown Toronto God sayed me and both my daughter and l ended on the side of the road given thanks ans crying it was to close. and is my body sore and still is