PDA

View Full Version : This is ridiculous!

directmailscrapper
06-18-2007, 04:48 PM
I just got back from vacation -- today is my first day back at work. I have PILES of stuff on my desk to get caught up on. So what did I just do for the last 30 minutes?

I have a $5 coupon from Addicted that expires at the end of this month. There is a sale at Addicted that ends TODAY. SO, I spent 1/2 hour of my incredibly busy day figuring out how I was going to use that ($*#*&#( coupon! :confused: I bought an inkpad and 2 more Penny Black stamps. (I didn't realize that there were actually 2 Penny Black stamps that I didn't already own!) :D

Oh, well! I know I'll like what comes in the mail in a few days!!!:wacko:

teabear
06-18-2007, 04:49 PM
It's called A-D-D-I-C-T-I-O-N! I don't know what the cure is....LOL

dreis1
06-18-2007, 05:18 PM
Ladies, the only cure is "more rubber". Glinda

mcourtney
06-18-2007, 05:24 PM
Don't feel bad. I just spent 2 hours searching for Karen Foster Snap Stamps. Finally found some at Amazon. Did I need them...No. But I wanted them and everybody else was out of stock. And I heard that Karen Foster was discontinuing them, but then I heard they were bringing them back this fall. Can't wait til this fall. Gotta have them now. My addiction needs a fix!

cindi
06-18-2007, 05:37 PM
Do I need a code????
I was just thinking of doing an oreder !!
Please do tell
:)

mydogstinks2
06-20-2007, 05:59 AM
I am the same way! I have tons of stuff to do so what am I doing now.... sitting here!!

directmailscrapper
06-20-2007, 10:24 AM
Sorry Cindi!

It was one of those Review and Save sales -- I just got back from vacation and it ended on Monday nite -- otherwise I would have let everyone know. I'll keep you posted on the next one -- they e-mail me!

Nancy