PDA

View Full Version : sick!

shuggy
06-19-2007, 01:33 PM
oh my gosh. i am so sick!! so i rarely sleep during the day, unless i've worked the night before. well, yesterday, i got up around 9am, did some homework and was feeling kinda icky. just run down and feeling like i had a fever. so i laid down around 11. well, i slept until 3pm. then i felt downright nasty. my bones hurt, my skin was crawling, i couldn't get warm to save my life. well, i had to work last night. so i thought i maybe should call in sick. well, you have to call in by 4. i fell back to sleep and didn't wake up until 530. by now, it was too late to call in sick. so i get in the shower, lay down and fall asleep for another 30 minutes. i'm beyond sick by now. but i drive to work. everyone is telling me how i don't look like i feel very good. really?? so i talk to the charge nurse and see if there is any way i can go home (which she had just gotten 3 pages for traumas and a new admit so i'm thinking there is no way). she looks at me and tells me i look awful, and that someone showed up extra that they weren't planning on. glory day!! she lets me go home!! it's all i can do to drive home without passing out. i stumble in the door around 8pm, and crawl into bed. i have like 4 quilts on me and i'm still freezing!!! i fall asleep and slept most of the night until about 1030 this morning, except for getting up to run to the bathroom about 10 times with the worst diarrhea ever!!

holy cow. i feel like i've been run over by a semi!! it must be the flu!:arghh:

so i call my cute mom this morning because we have no food for sick people. no crackers, bread, applesauce, juice. she is making an emergency food run! she's the best!

Sherry
06-19-2007, 01:59 PM
Aww, so sorry to hear that you are feeling miserable, Angie :(

Get lots of rest and I hope you feel better soon.

lisaguyon
06-19-2007, 02:08 PM
So sorry you feel so bad. Hope you are up and about soon.

cindi
06-19-2007, 03:22 PM
I'm sorry you feel so bad
I hope you feel better soon
Aren't Mom's
the best!
:)

toao
06-19-2007, 03:24 PM
That is the worst girl. I hope you feel better soon.

Mary

iloveflipflops
06-19-2007, 03:43 PM
You poor thing!! You need a get well card to cheer u up :). Feel better Ang!!

laos348
06-19-2007, 04:11 PM
So sorry to hear that you are sick - hope you feel better soon.

Laura

GrammaStamper
06-19-2007, 05:26 PM
Angie, so sorry to hear how sick you are! Get better soon, please. I hate to think of you feeling so yucky.

Christie
06-19-2007, 07:45 PM
Angie I"m sorry to hear you are sick. I'm so glad that you were able to come home and rest. I hope you are feeling better soon!

MyRnAbS
06-19-2007, 09:50 PM
I'm so sorry that your sick!! I hope you get better soon! Keep us posted!!

RDRD4
06-19-2007, 11:42 PM
Hope you feel better soon.

suzi_f
06-20-2007, 09:44 AM
Hope you're feeling better. Poor baby!! So glad your cute mom was around!!