PDA

View Full Version : Colby just ate my favorite pair of flip-flops...

workin4stamps
06-21-2007, 02:43 PM
Sigh. I'm so bummed. He's had this thing lately with our socks and shoes. He came in to my stamping room and stole one of my flip flops that I had on the floor, and I did not know it!!! He took it to the other bedroom and chewed away!!! I thought he was sleeping out in the hallway!

There is a nice size chunk missing from my left flip flop. I'm sure I'll be seeing it again in a couple of days.... LOL

What was it that I was saying about Labs earlier?? About how they make wonderful pets??? LOLOLOLOL

Traci

tojoco
06-21-2007, 02:47 PM
Poor Colby. If he gets constipated, give him an enema! LOL Sorry he ruined your favorite pair of flips.

workin4stamps
06-21-2007, 02:50 PM
Poor Colby. If he gets constipated, give him an enema! LOL Sorry he ruined your favorite pair of flips.

I don't think ANYTHING constipates a Lab. LOL. It all comes out in the end! haha!

:-)
Traci

Erin K
06-21-2007, 02:53 PM
I'm so sorry. :( I still have one pair that my pet rat got to, It has tiny bits out of the toe area.

iloveflipflops
06-21-2007, 03:54 PM
Now you have an excuse to go buy a new pair of flip flops. What color were they???

workin4stamps
06-21-2007, 04:00 PM
They were black. They were really thick , like almost a couple of inches. I loved them. I just wore them around the house and yard and to the store, etc. Just my nice basic pair of flip flops. I think I got them at Kohl's.

I guess I'll be looking for another pair!

ellie
06-21-2007, 04:33 PM
awww, I know it is annoying but they sure are cute. What is it about shoes and socks...and bvd's...(glad I'm not a dog)
My girlfriend's son lived with us for awhile and EVERYDAY Zoe would bring his underwear down and leave it in the middle of the floor! I guess it didn't bother him too much because he never learned to put it away!!!