PDA

View Full Version : Who lives in Ohio??

workin4stamps
06-21-2007, 04:49 PM
It looks like we're starting to get quite a few members from Ohio here! I was just wondering how many of us there are, and what part of the state we're all from!

I'm Traci and I live in NW Ohio (near Toledo).

:-)
Traci

tojoco
06-21-2007, 04:52 PM
I don't but I wish I did. It's too dern hot and humid here in Memphis.

My3Ds
06-21-2007, 08:31 PM
I don't, but have family there. I think moosemama is there. Joanne, it gets hot in Ohio too. :(

loobylou
06-21-2007, 08:43 PM
I am checking the Shack Maps Sherri made for me, and I see Traci (that's you), Moosemama, Inkisallover, Jaydeebugsaunt(Mindy) and Firefly (sally).
That's quite a few in Ohio- Lucky you
Sarah (downunder western Australia)

Far North
06-21-2007, 10:10 PM
Sally left on her trip to vacation to Alaska today..yea that means we wukk get to visit for a few hours!! I met Sally and Mindy when I attended the convention in Akron both live in neighboring communities.
PS I grew up there and went to University of Akron...does that count??
...Jan

moosemama
06-22-2007, 05:57 AM
I live just north of Dayton and there are quite a few other gals who also live in Ohio.

inkinupstamps
06-22-2007, 06:27 AM
Traci, of course you know I do not live in Ohio, but in just a few weeks my mother is moving to Fort Wayne, IN and so you know where we'll be heading frequently for visits and that is right on the IN - Ohio border. Looking forward to getting together with you in the future! :) Colby, Bella and the new puppy can romp one day while we stamp and chat! :)

workin4stamps
06-22-2007, 10:08 AM
Traci, of course you know I do not live in Ohio, but in just a few weeks my mother is moving to Fort Wayne, IN and so you know where we'll be heading frequently for visits and that is right on the IN - Ohio border. Looking forward to getting together with you in the future! :) Colby, Bella and the new puppy can romp one day while we stamp and chat! :)

Jennifer...that's funny! I think we might be going to Fort Wayne this weekend!!! You're right...it's not far, so we'll have to hook up!

Traci

gigibee
06-22-2007, 03:19 PM
Hi I'm Konnie and I live near OSU kinda middle of the state. It would be great to meet other Buckeyes.

workin4stamps
06-23-2007, 10:20 AM
Hi I'm Konnie and I live near OSU kinda middle of the state. It would be great to meet other Buckeyes.

Hi Konnie! My mom lives in Grove City, so I get down to Columbus every now and then. Maybe we can meet up sometime!

Traci