PDA

View Full Version : I think I have literally gained 10 lbs since my surgery ....

iloveflipflops
06-21-2007, 08:19 PM
what the heck!??!?!???!?! How can that be? 4 weeks and 10 pounds up???? OMG - what will i do? None of my clothes fit!!! Could it be too many Starbucks Vanilla Beans???? Could it be no exercise whatsoever?!?!??!??!??!

I am going to do some major exercising once I can again .... whenever that will be.....

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Just had to vent some :)

Spartymom
06-21-2007, 08:21 PM
Oh Sherri, It's not true, can't be. No way jose! I'm sending you smiles your way and positive thoughts. Be happy, it will be ok.

My3Ds
06-21-2007, 08:25 PM
Sherri - Don't you know that summer clothes shrink during the winter! I hope you are feeling well enough soon so you can start walking again. I've joined a class at our Y and I hope it starts working for me real soon. Calorie/Fat free hugs coming your way ((( ))).

iloveflipflops
06-21-2007, 08:26 PM
Maybe I just need to grow taller ... yes that is it. I am only 5'1" so that sounds good right?!?!??!!

ccstampin12
06-21-2007, 08:55 PM
Yeah! I'm not overweight....I'm undertall!
I gained about 6+ pounds during the 9 days we were in CA! Odd, how it will take me weeks to lose the same pounds.
'Tisn't fair!
Hope it doesn't take you very long to lose it again!
Joanie

scrappinnuts
06-21-2007, 09:29 PM
I am 5' and I am still waiting for that growing spurt that was promised to me long ago...how long do you think I should wait? I know it is hard..struggle with it everyday...I wish you the best