PDA

View Full Version : Babysitter report

Erin K
06-22-2007, 10:10 AM
We went out last night.

Rand, a guy who is in Brian's class at church watched the boys. This kid is the one who taught Ethan to walk. He barely walks now though, went back to crawling. Well Rand comes in, sits down and says "Walk Buddy" and wouldn't you know it, Ethan stands right up and starts walking! On that note we left (after showing him where the snacks were and telling him about the peanut allergy.)

We went to Clark's Fish Camp (http://www.clarksfishcamp.com/). We ate quail eggs wrapped in gator sausage and other yummy seafood. That place is COOL but creepy check out the link.

Stephen is still sick I'm taking him in at 1:45. Poor guy. :(

Spartymom
06-22-2007, 10:12 AM
Great that it worked out and that you were pleased with it. You'll have to do it again.

buggainok
06-22-2007, 11:01 AM
Glad you had a nice night out and the babysitter worked out. You won't mind if I say I'm not sorry I missed dinner??:eek:

My3Ds
06-22-2007, 11:02 AM
glad it work out for you. As for the menu - uuh? I'll take a salad. :(

Christie
06-22-2007, 11:10 AM
I think that place looks like fun!! It looks nice to be able sit outside (if it's not to hot) and look at the lake!

Caboverde1
06-22-2007, 11:26 AM
Wow..date night! I looked at their menu...the have EVERYTHING!

Tonii

ChristyR
06-22-2007, 11:27 AM
glad you guys had a good time and the boys did good. I love Clarks fish camp it is just so far but it is well worth the drive and the price. :) however I do not share the same LOVE of seafood as you and Brian do :) I stick with fish or shrimp and that is IT. they do have a really good prime rib that is HUGE all 4 of you could probably eat off this prime rib. The atmosphere is pretty cool yeah kinda creepy too since you feel like you are in the wild. Davie loves to see all the creatures and animals they have and it is also nice to walk on the dock. glad you found a reliable babysitter that the boys like and you can enjoy another date night out. :)

emmcee
06-22-2007, 11:29 AM
Glad things worked out well with the babysitter. I looked at the menu and if I ate any of the adventurous things, they would definitely have to be charred! Absolutely no snake or gater.

Erin K
06-22-2007, 12:15 PM
did you see they have kangaroo?

teabear
06-22-2007, 12:26 PM
What a fun place, Erin! I'd love to take the guys to a place like that....I can't believe the crazy stuff they serve.