PDA

View Full Version : Somebody shoot me, please! Or lock me in a room!!!!

directmailscrapper
06-24-2007, 12:11 AM
I just got back from a HUGE Scrapbooking Convention. Who knew they would have so many STAMPS! I spent a FORTUNE! My LSS was there and I spent over $100 with her - even though I can go there any time! They had TONS of really cool brass stencils and things to do with them -- I already have a lot of brass stencils I never use -- but hey -- what's a few more???:wacko:

BUT THE BIGGEST THING: I discovered Stamps by Judith. OMG! Have you seen them? She has TONS and TONS of stamps -- and they can be used in so many different ways. I bought a bunch -- and went back later and bought a bunch more. I can't wait to play with them -- I'll post them when I do.

Save me from myself!!!!!:chatterbox:

midnitecreations
06-24-2007, 12:14 AM
lol, that sounds like the first convention I went to. I bought tons of stamps. Loved every minute of it. Can't wait to go to another!

ellie
06-24-2007, 12:19 AM
I have been there and done that! I probably own 50 brass stencils...haven't looked at them in ages. I bet I buy more next time I go to a convention!

Christie
06-24-2007, 12:19 AM
Well at least you had a wonderful time!! Sounds like your going to be busy playing for a while!

LinzyD
06-24-2007, 12:49 AM
I just got back from a HUGE Scrapbooking Convention. Who knew they would have so many STAMPS! I spent a FORTUNE! My LSS was there and I spent over $100 with her - even though I can go there any time! They had TONS of really cool brass stencils and things to do with them -- I already have a lot of brass stencils I never use -- but hey -- what's a few more???:wacko:

BUT THE BIGGEST THING: I discovered Stamps by Judith. OMG! Have you seen them? She has TONS and TONS of stamps -- and they can be used in so many different ways. I bought a bunch -- and went back later and bought a bunch more. I can't wait to play with them -- I'll post them when I do.

Save me from myself!!!!!:chatterbox:

Stamps by Judith? She (Judith) was just at my local RS store! (Well it's about 45 min. from my house)! What a kwinkidink!

scrappinnuts
06-24-2007, 01:37 AM
I LOVE stamps by Judith... I lost her sticks and stubbies...I use them a lot in Therapy with the special needs kids I work with..they love them to and they are very easy to use...please post the ones you got.

Paula Carden
06-24-2007, 08:32 AM
Can't wait to see all of your creations.
I love Stamps by Judith, but haven't seen her at a convention in a while-she has a website tho.

iloveflipflops
06-24-2007, 09:17 AM
Ah yes ..... these conventions are very dangerous sometimes. Sounds like you got alot of goodies. i love Stamps by Judith too. She is one of my favorites!!!

craftingcrazy
06-24-2007, 10:00 AM
Hi Nancy,
Isn't the stamps by Judith booth wonderful!? Seeing her stamps and samples on the internet doesn't do it justice, does it? I love to watch her create. Did she demo her artisitc ability while you were there at her booth? Did you buy the naked tree? I love seeing what she came up with for that. Her samples are amazing. You could spend a fortune at her booth! I'm jealous. I would have loved to go to this.
Oh yes - I haven't tried this yet, but you are suppose to be able to use brass stencils in the cuttlebug. You need a special folder for this. I went looking at Michaels for the folder, but couldn't find it. I have a ton of brass stencils too!
Donna in Portland, OR

directmailscrapper
06-24-2007, 11:04 AM
Hi Donna! She did demo lots -- but not for free. You see, every time she demonstrated a stamp, I had to buy it!

OF COURSE I bought the naked tree -- how could you resist? And I bought her catalog and had her autograph it. (Seemed like a fun thing to do!)

I can't wait to play -- N

scrappinnuts
06-24-2007, 11:30 AM
You will love the naked tree..so many possiblities.

Fief14
06-24-2007, 11:34 AM
Nancy, it sounds like a great time! Wish I could have been there to spend with ya! Have fun with all your new toys!

MyRnAbS
06-24-2007, 02:54 PM
I haven't seen those stamps by judith. Does she have them online? Can someone post a pic of those stamps? TIA

prdesigns
06-24-2007, 03:20 PM
http://www.stampsbyjudith.com/
She was at LSS conventions in Milwaukee, my friend Sue and I loved her classes (actually, her daughter Heather taught) Neat, kewl stuff!!! However, Sue said she was noticeably absent this past April.

ccstampin12
06-24-2007, 05:39 PM
Gotta love that Judith!
I bought tons at the convention in MA a couple of weekends ago.
I bought the 2 books also, and there are oodles of ideas in them! Glad I spent that extra money as the books are marvelous!
Joanie